SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Bad Lip Reading- White House Press Briefing
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bad Lip Reading- White House Press Briefing Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pbslinger:
"What I really need is a craft table, a magic wand, and someone to feed me pickles"

If you sit down and really think about it, isn't that what we all want in life?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
That was awesome!

Posts: 11354 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
HA!!

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
I love that YouTube channel.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17245 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I liked her first statement "I need a drink"....

The ability to make videos like this one does cause one to wonder how anyone can really read lips, though.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post