SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Bad Lip Reading- White House Press Briefing
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bad Lip Reading- White House Press Briefing Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted

Posts: 107571 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38674 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
That has to be the way she feels on a daily basis.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6486 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My very thoughts also watching a WH press conference and knowing the MSM and press will twist her answers to their agenda.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
That was great. HA! Lanky! Bork!

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Uhhh, I need a drink... Big Grin

Posts: 5760 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
The only way I'll watch a WH press briefing Big Grin

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16693 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

"I'm sensitive yet dangerous AND I make nachos"

Posts: 22904 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
Go ahead Sarah, line ‘em all up and give ‘em their morning slap. Smile

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Very good.....and on point...mostly. Big Grin

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
" I will punch you in the esophagus"

Big Grin

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11275 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
Lmbo ! That was entertaining.

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
"That's what I said. Janet?"

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
"I'll bury you people." Big Grin

Posts: 10749 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
I normally don't get into these but that was great. Big Grin

Posts: 7355 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Fun for the whole family! Big Grin

I started watching it on my own and was laughing so much my wife turns to me and says "What, something on SIGForum again?" She knows me too well. So I start it from the beginning because my wife and younger teen daughter want in on the joke and we couldn't stop laughing! Big Grin

Perfect Friday Funny!

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eat, sleep, fish.
Forced to work.
posted Hide Post
Bwahahaha! I think I will watch it a second time. Hilarious! Big Grin

Posts: 715 | Location: MN | Registered: January 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
The first 0:11 seconds are the funniest. And probably the most accurate! Big Grin How that wonderful woman does that job on a daily basis is beyond me...she HAS to have the patience of Job.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
"What I really need is a craft table, a magic wand, and someone to feed me pickles"

Posts: 7453 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post