SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Another "Supreme" Karma -- ibexsig is the Winner !!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another "Supreme" Karma -- ibexsig is the Winner !! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Sounds good, please count me in and thanks!

Posts: 2017 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diogenes' Quarry
Picture of at-home-daddy
posted Hide Post
Thanks for celebrating the ACB event, and thanks, too, for the chance at your generous karma!

Posts: 5088 | Location: Western WA  | Registered: October 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thank you.

Posts: 1351 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very generous!

Thank you for the opportunity.

Posts: 545 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your great karma

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Awaits his CUT
of choice
posted Hide Post
Add me in please. Thank you.

Posts: 2715 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am very impressed with ACB.

Please toss my name in the hat.

Posts: 1065 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your generosity. Please count me in.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2386 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add my name.

Thanks

Eric Seaton

Esea2000@yahoo.com

Posts: 2476 | Location: E. of Mississippi River | Registered: March 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Watching for
Falling Rocks
Picture of erratic
posted Hide Post
Please count me in! Thanks!!

Posts: 858 | Location: North Florida Mountains | Registered: December 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CT Dakota
posted Hide Post
Awesome, Please count me in

Posts: 1162 | Location: SW Florida,USA | Registered: September 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Wonderful karma. Count me in please and thank you for the chance.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your generous karma in celebration of the momentous occasion.

Thank you for your consideration.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Toss my name in the hat and thanks

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR
posted Hide Post
Please toss my name in. Thanks!

Speak softly and carry a big stick loaded Sig

Posts: 4887 | Location: Raleigh, North Carolina | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Do include me, please.

Thank you very much.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12108 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerBook
posted Hide Post
GREAT Karma.
I buy from B&H all the time.
(Twice yesterday)

Thanks

Posts: 1777 | Location: Ashburn, VA USA | Registered: June 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add my name.
Thanks

Eric Seaton

Esea2000@yahoo.com

Posts: 2476 | Location: E. of Mississippi River | Registered: March 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Thanks

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1366 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Invest Early, Invest Often
Picture of TomV
posted Hide Post
There were: 97 people entered in the Karma

The winner is: ibexsig
The winner's id number is: 1960096772
The winner's profile is at: https://sigforum.com/groupee/my...profile&u=1960096772

Posts: 1347 | Location: Escaped California...Now In Sunny, Southern Utah | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post