SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Guy in Boston trolls AntiFa protesters and infuriates them
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Guy in Boston trolls AntiFa protesters and infuriates them Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Pretty funny, making the best of it. I'd shake his hand.

"I'm not here to divert people. I'm here to make fun of you."

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
Beautifully argued!

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
He's right. The Rainbow flag encourages discrimination, because it separates the colors.

Taking it further, all colors should therefore be combined on the flag, and what do you get? That's right, a white flag.

Perfect

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
the beauty of his argument, is the right takes EVERYTHING the alt-left throws at them, embraces it, and turns it into a joke. PEPE the frog, the "OK" hand symbol, drinking milk, being called the "alt right", its FANTASTIC

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Yep.
Push back.

And for those who say; "we should not stoop to their tactics, level, etc."
Nonsense.

Once the majority begins to realize the GDC snowflakes have no substance, then the masses will push back, ridicule and challenge the BS.

The result will be defection of some of them, the cowering of some, and a few will become violent, but the mask will be off.

Tolerating, trying to have "honest dialog", and even ignoring them has not and will not work.

Turn it around like a firehose and not let up.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43867 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
The monkey is absolutely right. They have no substance and they know it. When you engage the typical leftist in a debate and beat them they will change the subject or attack with some BS talking point that doesn't even relate to the debate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21100 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Were those mimes? I thought mimes were mute.

Posts: 15886 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dead_Eye
posted Hide Post
7 minutes well spent. What a bunch of whining crybabies.

Beware the man who has one gun because he probably knows how to use it.

Posts: 368 | Location: Somplace with cold drinks and warm women | Registered: May 04, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Out them wherever possible.

And the argument tactic is "take it to it's logical conclusion", per Ben Shapiro.

Leftists will typically start yelling / name calling about halfway through.

Then you know you have won.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
He's right. The Rainbow flag encourages discrimination, because it separates the colors.

Taking it further, all colors should therefore be combined on the flag, and what do you get? That's right, a white flag.

Perfect

Actually if you combine all the colors you get an 18% Neutral Gray, a shade of gray that was once considered essential to have in your camera bag. Yeah, I'm a semi retired camera nut, even have a 4X5 inch monorail in one closet.

Now instead of spending my spare time in a darkroom working on producing the Perfect Print I spend my time building ammunition and seeking the Perfect Round of ammunition.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5643 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
"He's taunting us". Buncha whiny dickheads!

Posts: 1809 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
Libtaaads!

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15712 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:

Stolen!

Posts: 3239 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I enjoyed that

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Notice some of the cops smiling at this too. hahahahahahahahaha!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16192 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post