SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Greg Cote LLC Customer Service
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Greg Cote LLC Customer Service Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted
I purchase magazines quite often from Mr. Cote. I've never had a bad transaction with him. Always fast shipping, no runaround, and great prices.

Last weekend, I order four bulk pack 9mm M&P magazines. Price was $25 a piece for OEM bulk packed mags if I recall correctly. I get the mags in on Tuesday. I open the box, throw everything but the receipt and the magazines away.

Last night, the magazines are laying on the coffee table, and I then notice one of the followers is a different color. Upon examination-

I didn't catch upon getting them in that it was three 9mm magazines, and a single .40. In bulk packed magazines, I am sure that it is easy to let a few slip in.

I contacted Mr. Cote a couple of hours prior to writing this post. A new magazine is already on the way to me. No questions asked.

This is customer service at it's best.

Thank you, Mr. Cote.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Yep, he's been 100% for me as well. Big Grin

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7070 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
I only buy magazines from him unless I have to have something he is out of.

He is a good dude to work with.

Mark

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Greg is great. Sometimes it seems like he must ship when you think about ordering rather than waiting for you to complete the "paperwork" based on how fast your order arrives.

Posts: 6914 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Greg is terrific.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Once and Future SIG Shooter
Picture of Mike S
posted Hide Post
I'm a long-time customer of his. Always great prices and service. Great guy to deal with.

Posts: 4524 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
He is on a very short list of vendors that I give to new gun owners who ask for advice. These are people I list along with a recommendation of total trust. Among the others are Top Gun Supply, Armour Belts and multiple forum holster makers. GC is absolutely top notch.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7250 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellent company.

Posts: 5405 | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
GC and TGS are both Gun Whisperers.

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have used Greg for a number of years on mags. Some time back, I received a Mec-Gar mag for a 1911 that was flat "over sized". It wouldn't insert smoothly in any of my 1911s. I contacted Greg and he took the mag back, and credited my account. Will continue to use Greg.

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Great selection! Great prices! Great service!

What's not to like.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
Greg Cote has done business on this forum for many years, and you won't find anyone who can honestly say a discouraging word about him. He's one of the very best of SigForum's trusted vendors.

-ShneaSIG

Oh, by the way, which one's "Pink?"

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ShneaSIG:
Greg Cote has done business on this forum for many years, and you won't find anyone who can honestly say a discouraging word about him. He's one of the very best of SigForum's trusted vendors.

^^^^^^^^
This. I had a problem on some bad Mecgar mags. Weird problem yet Greg was superb in helping me.

Posts: 12459 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whenever I need magazines, I always check with TGS first and then GC second.

Posts: 1804 | Location: Austin TX | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
I've recommended Greg to the owner of my LGS when he couldn't find a particular magazine.
Worked out well, I hear. Smile

Greg has helped me several times, flawlessly.

God bless America.

Posts: 13486 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
I purchase magazines quite often from Mr. Cote. I've never had a bad transaction with him. Always fast shipping, no runaround, and great prices.

Last weekend, I order four bulk pack 9mm M&P magazines. Price was $25 a piece for OEM bulk packed mags if I recall correctly. I get the mags in on Tuesday. I open the box, throw everything but the receipt and the magazines away.

Jones, You can send that odd magazine to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I recently bought 4 .40 M&P mags from Greg.

Last night, the magazines are laying on the coffee table, and I then notice one of the followers is a different color. Upon examination-

I didn't catch upon getting them in that it was three 9mm magazines, and a single .40. In bulk packed magazines, I am sure that it is easy to let a few slip in.

I contacted Mr. Cote a couple of hours prior to writing this post. A new magazine is already on the way to me. No questions asked.

This is customer service at it's best.

Thank you, Mr. Cote.

Posts: 1978 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
How about a link to his website. I can't find it with search function.

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Jacket:
How about a link to his website. I can't find it with search function.

https://www.gregcotellc.com/

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much, Palm.

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow Jacket:
Thank you very much, Palm.

You're welcome, and Greg certainly gets a hearty endorsement from me as well. Not only for customer service, but often he has things that few other vendors do.

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post