Notify
Tools

Martin Landau Login/Join 
Picture of Unishot
posted
Dead.

May his soul Rest In Peace.
God Bless his family.

Insert your favorite gun-related witticism here!

Posts: 651 | Location: TX | Registered: March 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear about Mr. Landau's passing, a great and versatile actor to be sure! Both on the wide-screen, and television. I'll always remember his performance, as the knife-wielding Jesse Coe, who skinned Max Sand's mother alive in Nevada Smith.

Also, as Rollin Hand a master of disquise, and impersonation on Mission Impossible.

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 758 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of drew3630
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear about his passing. Another actor from my youth has gone.
Who's left from the original Mission Impossible cast? Peter Graves, Greg Morris, Steven Hill, Leonard Nimoy, and now Martin Landau.

Posts: 244 | Location: Northern California | Registered: June 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
Barbara Bain; alias Cinnamon Carter, and Landau's former wife is still around, as is actor Peter Lupus; who played the strongman Willy Armitage.

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 758 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post
Landau also played a bit-part in the classic war movie Pork Chop Hill, and as a clever Soviet-agent in Hitchcock's North By Northwest.

Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7320 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
RIP.
Always enjoyed his movies.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post