SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Alabama's Senatorial runoff
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Alabama's Senatorial runoff Login/Join 
Picture of cne32507
posted
The special senatorial election between Roy Moore (R) and Doug Jones (D) is set for Dec. 12. Here in NW FL, we receive 3 Mobile TV stations (CBS, NBC, FOX). Doug Jones is saturating the local airwaves with very good ads. He is posing as a uniter in contrast to Moore, a known bomb thrower. Jones plays up his prosecution of the Birmingham church bomber and says he will reach across the aisle to work with R's. Alabama D's have only 1/3 of registrations, so he will have to somehow appeal to R's to win. I have seen ZERO Roy Moore ads and I am worried.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Alabama Democratic Party is a party of freeloaders and every other sort of parasite, looking to get something for nothing. I was born and raised in Alabama for all but 6 years of my life, and I have despised them since I was a young boy. Mr. Jones is playing to the uninformed masses, having them believe that he was a lone ranger in prosecuting the KKK members for the 1963 Birmingham bombing. He is in lock-step with the DC establishment, although he thinks smiling at prospective voters will disguise that. Now the latest smear campaign by the demo-commies. Sexual harassment? Talk about timing. I hope that Moore prevails. He' not perfect, but he's not a pseudo-communist. JMHO, YMMV.

Posts: 489 | Location: Middle Alabama | Registered: February 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Now the latest smear campaign by the demo-commies. Sexual harassment? Talk about timing. I hope that Moore prevails. He' not perfect, but he's not a pseudo-communist. JMHO, YMMV.

This. The timing of the "news" is highly suspect. This woman held her water for 34 years and now comes forward?

This is nothing but political football and a hit below the belt. No untypical for the dims. Money has moved toward this woman.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20303 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let's not forget the attacks and slander leveled against Republican Senator Ted Stevens of Alaska. They even went so far as to file formal legal charges against him. Guess what, after the election was over and he lost, the ENTIRE slanderous thing was proven false, all charges were dropped, but they were smiling because they got what they wanted; he lost. All you need to do is slander someone before the election, the new Democrat winning strategy.

Posts: 71 | Registered: January 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post