Find
Notify
Tools

Moment of Zen Login/Join 
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted
This week's Moment of Zen.

Posts: 12178 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Love it! Thank you!

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
awesome shot

Posts: 53158 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
You're not in Kansas anymore - are you?

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4221 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
Sedona?

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

Posts: 1204 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Bell rock. Courthouse butte to the right in this pic. Definitely an add place (helicopter?) where the pic was taken.
Been to the top many a time as a younger man. When you sit at the top, the sound from cars passing over the cattle guard is 4 seconds away.

Club, thanks for sharing. Now there are two photos I will try to go take from similar vantage points and share. This one and one of coffee pot rock that you shared back in November it so.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
Thanks Club!

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
Thanks, club!!
This shot reminds me that I really need to get out more in the USA!
Six kids, as of now four have graduated college as of May (3 on time!). Down to only two in college. Just a little longer & I can travel a bit. Well, I can hope to appreciate the country like I wanted to when I was young. Smile

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Technically Adaptive
posted Hide Post
Thanks club! Smile

Posts: 1292 | Location: Willcox, AZ | Registered: September 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SFCUSARET
posted Hide Post
Great photo. Area locally known as the Cow Pies up on Schnebly hill trail in Sedona, AZ.

Posts: 1061 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post