SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    "expired coupons" banner on yahoo

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"expired coupons" banner on yahoo Login/Join 
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted
Yahoo Mail related question.

I get an occasional banner atop the page saying "expired coupons". I cannot make it go away, but it goes away by itself soon. I have no idea what it is about - Any ideas?

~~~~~~~~~~~~
NRA Benefactor, CMP Service Pistol Distinguished, NRA Precision Master, once Master of Smallbore Prone, Service Rifle wannabe.

Posts: 4494 | Location: The Retirement Home for Old Bull Shooters | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Probably just an expired ad in their rotation.

Yahoo mail has gone overboard with ads. Old DSL and now Uverse customer, and AT&T forces us to use Yahoo for webmail. 4+ ad blocks/banners constantly loading new ads with every email view. I finally had to install an ad blocker just so I could look through my email without my computer slowing to a crawl.

Posts: 67 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 11, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post