SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Drowning in debt
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Drowning in debt Login/Join 
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
Clubleaf, you go out of your way every single week to bring all of us a bit of stress relief. Many of us would love a chance to return the favor.

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
I'm in too, just let us know where to send it. PP works best for me, but will make arrangements. If you have pet needs, lemme know and I'll see if something is lying around that you can use.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
I'll help.

Posts: 1967 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
Oh. My. God. I am completely at a loss for words. A measure of a man is the quality of his friends and I must say that you SF friends are of the highest caliber. I am simply stunned. But, you know, I shouldn’t be, time and again I have seen the incredible humanity of this forum, whether it is lbj and his health issues to P226RN (and others) losing a beloved family pet. And on and on. How can I properly express my thanks to all of you to help, from parabellum down? I’ll be struggling with that for some time.As for the more than generous offer of help what else can I say but thank you, I accept. Allow me to think over how exactly to deal with the forwarding of the gifts. I’m having a little trouble seeing what I’m typing at the moment, something seems to be in my eyes.

Posts: 12178 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
OK. I'm in. I'll be watching for an address or some other instruction.

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
Let me know your address and I will be happy to send a check or paypal.

I am not trying to minimize what you are feeling because I can feel from your words that you are hurting. I know it sounds like an insurmountable amount of money but in the grand scheme of things it is not. If a problem can be solved by throwing money at it, it is not a real problem. It can seem like it though. This bump won't define you, how you react to it will. Ready to help.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5907 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
secure the Blessings of Liberty
Picture of rackrack
posted Hide Post
I don't do PP but I'd like to send via Zelle or mail you a cashier's check.

Posts: 1456 | Location: NC | Registered: February 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nothing can be Something
Picture of greybeard9
posted Hide Post
I'm in, for sure.

Wishing you only the best, club.

"In the age of madness, to expect to be untouched by madness is a form of madness." - Saul Bellow

Posts: 1063 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sig Forum Smart-Ass
Picture of Rotndad
posted Hide Post
We're (TSM11 nad me)in too.

Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force, but through persistence.
-Ovid

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Posts: 10192 | Location: Land O Lakes, FLA | Registered: June 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Bishop Of Death
posted Hide Post
Clubleaf:

I just sent para an e-mail with my contact info in case things needed to go thru someone else. You know that I'm more than willing to collect and send it onto you if need be. Hang in there and we'll get this sorted out.

And as I posted on the other page, check will be in the mail tomorrow.

Under Construction

Posts: 361 | Location: Western North Carolina | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
More than glad to help, have used your MOZ's many times as wallpaper on my puter and phone screens. Just let us know what to do.

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
Happy to help. Waiting for details.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16268 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
Open a paypal account my friend. It's easy and it's free, and it makes it easy for us help you.

Will fire for effect, just need coordinates. Cool

Posts: 10740 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Just let me know the particulars and I too will help.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
Just wanted to add that I just changed my email contact information, for some reason the previous one has been giving me trouble when responding to a email message.

Posts: 12178 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Power is nothing
without control
posted Hide Post
So, is the new email address linked to a PayPal account?

- Bret

Posts: 2464 | Location: OH | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
This is why I love this forum. An organic effort to help one of our number develops and those who can, step up to the plate. Clubleaf is good enough to allow us to serve him which in my experience is difficult to do. I'll repeat what others have said that he has given of his time to the rest of us for all these years for our benefit asking nothing in return but to know his effort is worthwhile. Mrs DF and are standing by for payment info, brother.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29682 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Yes, Please let us know something.

Posts: 9139 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've enjoyed many a moment of zen; awaiting the particulars to contribute.

Posts: 2690 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had to send some emergency money to my daughter a few years back and used PayPal. All the person receiving the funds needs to do is create a login and link a bank account. Quick and dirty but pretty safe. I'm anxiously awaiting a way to help out.

Posts: 7546 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post