SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Drowning in debt
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Drowning in debt Login/Join 
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aeteocles:
Rick_Perry, got your email.

ThanK you for handling this. I am one of those who no longer uses paper checks.

Clubleaf - All the best to you! I hope this helps a little. This is a great group of people on this forum and I am proud and fortunate to be a part of. Keep going forward and all will work out. Keep your head up!! Everything is going to be alright https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSzYUf2-GSs

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Aeteocles, thank you for doing this. PP sent.

Posts: 12918 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Jeff, got your email.

Posts: 13047 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Aeteocles, As others have said, thank you for coordinating this. PP sent.

USMC (Ret) 1970-1990
Recovering 1911 Addict
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 173 | Location: Manassas, VA | Registered: May 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
RETTOP, got your email.

I'll send what I've collected up to today, and will do another check next week if you guys want to keep em coming.

Posts: 13047 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
Bump

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
Thanks for doing this Aeteocles.

Posts: 3448 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
I don’t do all the fancy online payment thinguses. Send me a name and address.

Posts: 13741 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
I don’t do all the fancy online payment thinguses. Send me a name and address.

Smile I'm glad that I am not the only luddite. Smile
Send Club an email and he'll shoot you his mailing address.

Posts: 6916 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark60:
Thanks for doing this Aeteocles.

Aeteocles certainly has gone above and beyond the call, no doubt, with his facilitating the donations via PayPal, however that doesn’t diminish everyone’s very generous donations. I am deeply moved, still.

I noticed something interesting a day or so back, I caught myself laughing out loud a couple of times at things posted here at the forum (I’m looking right at you, sigmonkey), up to that point I would merely think it was amusing and move on. What I’m saying is you all have definitely lightened my mood. Thank you.

Posts: 12179 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How are we doing on this? Any light visible at the end of the tunnel?

Up top.

Like guns, Love Sigs

Posts: 1211 | Location: Battle Born | Registered: December 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where The Hell
Is Roscoe
Picture of daffy
posted Hide Post
email sent--

lesnorvell/ daffy

[___________________________________________________________]
Why is it, that when you make something idiot proof, they make a better idiot.

Posts: 138 | Location: florence alabama | Registered: February 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Paddle your
own canoe
Picture of BigWhup
posted Hide Post
quote:
Aeteocles

Pay Pal for club sent. Thanks club for entertaining us all these years!

Posts: 1553 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
quote:
How are we doing on this? Any light visible at the end of the tunnel?

Me too, I am monitoring to make sure he does not start buy guns or real estate! Wink

The other thing you need to consider is Taxes CL.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19160 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigWhup:
quote:
Aeteocles

Pay Pal for club sent. Thanks club for entertaining us all these years!

Confirmed, got your email!

If anyone else wants to pitch in, I'll be sending Club Leaf another check this week!

Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:

Me too, I am monitoring to make sure he does not start buy guns or real estate! Wink

No firearms or properties, though I did splurge ten dollars for a much needed haircut. Cool

It’s sort of amazing that my initial post was three weeks ago, what a whirlwind it has been, in a good way.

Posts: 12179 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Glad to read that, Club.
Sorry I can't help you. Wish I could but I was in really deep shit until recently. Not out of the wooks yet but at least hope is up.

Nothing cheers one up like this community.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12106 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Got your email Rocket72.

thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:

Not unless he's gotten a new job. Don't alarm the man into thinking he has to pay taxes on a gift.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12406 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
quote:

Not unless he's gotten a new job. Don't alarm the man into thinking he has to pay taxes on a gift.

The only time he'd have to consider taxes on a gift is if any one gift exceeds $14,000 in a year and I think the onus is on the gift giver to pay any tax. The receiver of the gift doesn't report the gift at all.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19646 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post