SIGforum
Drowning in debt

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/5490026834

March 12, 2018, 05:31 PM
sigmonkey
Drowning in debt
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:... billpay. Smile They mandated a phone number...

It just requires a number. I use my number. Smile

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!
March 12, 2018, 06:15 PM
sdy
got it!

sdy
March 13, 2018, 10:33 AM
Georgeair
Hope that club is feeling at least a little relief and optimism again!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

March 13, 2018, 12:51 PM
Aeteocles
If anyone wants to contribute, but can't send a check, I'll accept Paypal on Clubleaf's behalf and write him another personal check next week.

My paypal address is the same as the email in my profile. Please send funds as a "friends and family" or PayPal "gift" to minimize fees and risk. Please also put your forum name in the memo unless you wish to be anonymous.
March 13, 2018, 04:07 PM
clubleaf206
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:

You simply have no idea! All of you have lifted me up.

March 13, 2018, 04:21 PM
Blue Dog
quote:
Originally posted by clubleaf206:
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:

You simply have no idea! All of you have lifted me up.

clubleaf, Send me your address and I can mail a check.
March 16, 2018, 11:05 AM
bald1
a gentle bump just because.....

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192
March 16, 2018, 11:22 AM
Aeteocles
Reloader-1, got your email.

Reminder that I'm putting together a PayPal collection for Clubleaf. My PayPal email is the same as the address in my profile.
March 16, 2018, 12:03 PM
Shifferbrains
quote:
Originally posted by Aeteocles:
If anyone wants to contribute, but can't send a check, I'll accept Paypal on Clubleaf's behalf and write him another personal check next week.

My paypal address is the same as the email in my profile. Please send funds as a "friends and family" or PayPal "gift" to minimize fees and risk. Please also put your forum name in the memo unless you wish to be anonymous.

Thanks for doing this Aeteocles, just sent something over for Clubleaf.

clubleaf206, hang in there brother, praying things get better for you real quick.
March 16, 2018, 12:15 PM
old rugged cross
Aeteocles, sent $ to you paypal acct for Club. I did not put from orc on the payment. Let me know if you did not get as I just sent it.

Thanks for offering to help in this regard.

Sincerely orc

"Practice like you want to play in the game"
March 16, 2018, 12:20 PM
Aeteocles
ORC, got it.
March 16, 2018, 12:20 PM
Aeteocles
Yours too Shifferbrains.
March 16, 2018, 12:42 PM
Georgeair
Aet - very kind of you to do this. Many have sent checks but realize many folks are going to be just as uncomfortable with that as club is with having his account info on PayPal, so you doing this avoids making it too hard for people to help.

My paranoia and principals (w/r/t PayPal) meter gets dialed down a tick when trying to help people.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

March 16, 2018, 01:14 PM
Aeteocles
Got you ChicagoSigMan.
March 16, 2018, 01:50 PM
Aeteocles
Email received Pale Horse.
March 16, 2018, 05:39 PM
clubleaf206
Towards the end of his first Inaugural Speech, President Abraham Lincoln makes a reference to the “better angels of our nature”. I honestly feel as though I have experienced precisely that sort of phenomenon through the generous outpouring of help and support that I have been on the receiving end of here lately. A number of you have used the term “invisible friends” in your correspondence with me and I must say that it appears that I have a host of invisible friends.

This forum is, I think a singular place on the internet, a place, an internet “campfire”, where members share the joys and sorrows that Life deals us. I have never seen it at any other forum I’ve been a member of to the extent I have here. Some forums I have walked away from, obviously this isn’t one of those and I hope I’m here for a very long time.

Happy to be here, Boss.

March 16, 2018, 06:46 PM
Aeteocles
Rick_Perry, got your email.
March 16, 2018, 09:12 PM
Aeteocles
XTBone and 2012Boss, got your messages.
March 16, 2018, 10:16 PM
Dallas239
Aeteocles, you've got mail.

Clubleaf, Like many long time members, I feel like I know you, even though we've never met. I hope you realize you have some good options, and I hope the support from this community will give you the breathing room to take advantage of them. Best to you.

"I've spoken of the shining city all my political life, but I don't know if I ever quite communicated what I saw when I said it. But in my mind it was a tall proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, wind-swept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace, a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity, and if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here." -- Ronald Reagan, Farewell Address, Jan. 11, 1989

Si vis pacem para bellum
There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.
Feeding Trolls Since 1995
March 16, 2018, 11:50 PM
Aeteocles
Dallas, got your email.