SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Drowning in debt
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Drowning in debt Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
email sent

Posts: 19563 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have an extra copy of Dave Ramsey’s total money makeover. Pm your addy and I’ll ship it out to you.

God, Guns, and Guts made this country....let's keep all three

Posts: 495 | Location: TX | Registered: March 09, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nothing can be Something
Picture of greybeard9
posted Hide Post
email sent.

"In the age of madness, to expect to be untouched by madness is a form of madness." - Saul Bellow

Posts: 1063 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sweet Chuckie
posted Hide Post
Email sent........ Smile

Posts: 250 | Location: White Sulphur Springs, MT | Registered: December 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Email sent

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
E-mail sent

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3849 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent, too.

Bob

Posts: 1573 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
email sent

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5907 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
email on its way

____

I'm filled with gratitude for the blessings I've received.

Posts: 707 | Location: So Cal | Registered: September 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

Posts: 13047 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
email sent.

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

Posts: 4817 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
email sent

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4929 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent......

--------------------------------------

Posts: 3477 | Location: Central California | Registered: April 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Email sent.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16318 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
I am truly humbled by the incredible response I have received, what an amazing group of people there are her at SIGForum. I shouldn't single out one person in all this, however I simply must and that person is parabellum. As he said I was not asking nor would I have asked, he planted the seed, he is the one that got the ball rolling and I here and now express my gratitude for that.

But the rest of you have been absolutely astounding, as well and I thank you from the bottom of my heart, I just wish that I could more eloquently express this sentiment. Words just fail me at this moment, a simple thank you just doesn't seem to be anywhere near adequate enough.

Posts: 12178 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
I'm hope the small gifts we're able to come up with brings you a bit of peace and space to breathe.

When you are ready, we're here to help you come up with a strategy to knock out the rest of your debt.

Posts: 13047 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
E-mail sent.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16190 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Count me in. Clubleaf, if you post your mailing address I will put a check in the mail today.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
Count me in. Clubleaf, if you post your mailing address I will put a check in the mail today.

Shoot him an email asking for his address

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post