SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A cake for my mom's 95th :)... and an old photo from years past
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A cake for my mom's 95th :)... and an old photo from years past Login/Join 
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drill sgt:
Sir I apologize for my original post

No problem; thanks. :thumbsup:
My family maintains close ties. Smile Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16204 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Happy 95th to your mom and that cake looks good enough to eat. Big Grin

Posts: 18034 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Congrats to your mom, bald1.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1683 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to your beautiful mom on her 95th birthday!

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adobesig
posted Hide Post
What a blessing to have your Mother. Enjoy her and make sure she knows how you appreciate her.

Posts: 1089 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday to your Mom. She was a beautiful young woman.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
Happy 95th birthday to your Mom!

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mrs.bald1's Mom!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
The extended family within a hours drive is all at the retirement community my folks live in. They are gathered outside their first floor apartment at safe distancing to celebrate with her. Have made two calls to her and the "gang" thus far. Fun stuff! Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16204 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post