SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Tim MeGraw and Faith Hill call for gun control
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tim MeGraw and Faith Hill call for gun control Login/Join 
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted
http://www.foxnews.com/enterta...-vegas-massacre.html

I din't realize he supported Obama back in 2008. I know the County Music scene is getting more liberal, but I didn't think they'd openly support gun control.

I'm a country music fan, but these two are now dead to me.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Those two turds have been cozy with anti gun groups for years. I’ll shoot the fucking radio or tv before I listen to their shit.

Posts: 13740 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Yeaaaaah, I'm sorry to say this is nothing new, and it breaks my heart.

I was a huge Tim McGraw fan back in the late 90's and early 2000's. Huge. I can't stress that enough. But I haven't listened to him in years. Some time back these revelations came out about him and his wife, and it made me want to puke. I no longer give either of them any consideration whatsoever.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
They can suck it up just like all the other gun grabbers.

COME AND FUCKING TAKE THEM. HEAR ME? TRY IT.

Posts: 107505 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
He clearly isn't very good at taking peoples' guns.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15712 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
They are in the same sink hole with the Dixie sluts. Can't stand any of them.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10908 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^^

Their daughter?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Their daughter?

Yup. She apparently paid better attention in Civics class than her parents.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15712 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
The country music scene is a hipster, liberal place these days that are falling all over each other to show who can be the most tolerant. McGraw is a piece of shit, and always has been. Remember when he assaulted the police officer and skated? Yeah.

The CMA awards show looked like a Hillary fundraiser this year.

No surprises at all. Dump them, and move on.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:
Their daughter?

Yup. She apparently paid better attention in Civics class than her parents.

I'm sure they don't want to give up *their* guns... just want you to give up yours.

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hate to hear this about them but I much prefer Faith's Football opening song to the new lady's...
But alas I'm not watching ""Pro"" football any longer so no great loss...

Posts: 912 | Location: Tucker, Ga. | Registered: June 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
What a bitch! Faith too.
No big loss. Country music left Nashville years ago.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Country Music died the day they buried good ol' Johnny Cash.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10905 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
These country music nitwits are the same as the other narcissistic Hollyweird celebs who think their personal opinions are somehow relevant or important. They need to be told to just stuff a sock in it when it comes to anything important, and just focus on singing and dancing.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Country music, is not Country music anymore. It's just an overflow of the current pop music that doesn't have rap in it, and there are a few songs that they are trying to wedge rap into that too. Quite a few of the bands/singers are liberal, but use to keep it hidden from their fan base, lest the lose them if their real values were known.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nighthawk:
Country music, is not Country music anymore.
Truly. Just listen to the mindless dreck from those Florida Georgia Line halfwits.

Posts: 107505 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
For those who have never seen it, this guy gives a pretty good example of the current state of country music and those who perform it.

NSFW

www.zykansafe.com

Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Sellouts.

Hacks.

Fools.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
IM not sure they're even relevant anymore are they? Admittedly I havent listened to radio in years and get my music from Napster "trending". I think the last tim mcgraw song I remember was the one with Nelly that was aweful.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deqlyn:
IM not sure they're even relevant anymore are they? Admittedly I havent listened to radio in years and get my music from Napster "trending". I think the last tim mcgraw song I remember was the one with Nelly that was aweful.

They were never relevant, like all the other pretty people. No more than anyone else, at least.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post