SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    HotOnes with Paul Rudd taught me a new cell-phone photo skill. (Possibly NSFW)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HotOnes with Paul Rudd taught me a new cell-phone photo skill. (Possibly NSFW) Login/Join 
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted
Here is the Hot Ones with Paul Rudd. He seems like a rather down to earth guy. The skill he showcases at around 16:20 is hilarious and could make for some pretty fun pictures.

Time coded link:
https://youtu.be/gWVHses2GCY?t=987

Episode:

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9144 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Almost as Fast as a Speeding Bullet
Picture of Otto Pilot
posted Hide Post
BAHAHAHA. Yeah, I'm going to try that.

Aeronautics confers beauty and grandeur, combining art and science for those who devote themselves to it. . . . The aeronaut, free in space, sailing in the infinite, loses himself in the immense undulations of nature. He climbs, he rises, he soars, he reigns, he hurtles the proud vault of the azure sky. — Georges Besançon

Posts: 11502 | Location: Denver and/or The World | Registered: August 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
"Da Bomb" - Good stuff but you had better not overdo it. I had one of those small bottles and it took years to use it all up. Two drops in a big pan of chili would light it up.

Made by Spicin Foods KC KS Spicin Foods

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3758 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
THAT IS AWESOME!!!!

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3839 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
SPOILER WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have not said this in a long time......I CAN'T WAIT TO GET BACK TO WORK!!!!! LET THE BUTT PHOTO WAR BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Oh, shit. I can see myself getting in trouble with that...

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
'Taint that funny...

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12748 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Hot Ones has a lot of fun interviews. It also offers damning evidence on what worthless trash DJ khalid is. "We da best muzik," fuck you, sir.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
You know Arc, you take some nice photos. Are you going to take one with a hand-butt in it?

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9144 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sailor1911:
"Da Bomb" - Good stuff but you had better not overdo it. I had one of those small bottles and it took years to use it all up. Two drops in a big pan of chili would light it up.

Made by Spicin Foods KC KS Spicin Foods

I tried all the sauces except for the new ones this season, and Da Bomb was the only one I would never eat again. That stuff is vile. No flavor, just a burning, searing heat that stays around for a long time.

I did try it straight up, not on or in food, and that was probably not a good idea. The last dab sauces on the other hand are really good

Posts: 727 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: May 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
I bought the Sauce Bae, Ancho Morito(sp?) and some Tequila Lime thing-a-ma-sauce.

All very delicious. Sauce Bae was insanely delicious on some Bulgogi I made recently.

Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
That was a great episode. Thanks for sharing!

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
My friends are targets now!! Big Grin

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3771 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Gordon Ramsey. The whole episode was funny, but around 17 minutes I started laughing out loud. It just kept getting better.

FYI, I’m kind of a stick in the mud. I don’t laugh a lot. This had me in stitches.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
That is pretty funny. Gonna have a good bit of fun with that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5906 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I was doing the pics at work last night.

Then I brought up our sexual harassment policy to go over with the new guys. Smile

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
I watched a few of these the other night while I was sizing brass. I watched the Chelsea Handler one just to see her in pain. Shia LeBouf is an odd one. The Halle Berry one was good. I also watched the Scarlet Johansson one, well... because it’s Scarlet Johansson...

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5373 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post