SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Need help with suggestions for a 10 year CUT
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need help with suggestions for a 10 year CUT Login/Join 
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Para sees everything.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8946 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
16+ years and I haven't been able to come up with anything either.

Posts: 1812 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Space Monkey

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
“I haven’t given it enough thought”

"Shoot first, shoot fast, shoot straight, shoot last." -- attribution unknown (to me)

Posts: 269 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: March 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Live at the Fillmore East?

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
I live in the Mitt

Posts: 5302 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
A big ten year cut and I don't bleed!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Crude But Effective

Posts: 512 | Location: Pearland, Tx | Registered: June 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
First, a question. What is your avatar? Something you could connect to that?
Let's see, if you're undecided:
"Space for rent"
"This is just a placeholder"
"Placeholder"
"I got nothing"
There is always something about family, a favorite song title or lyric, cryptic reference to personal life or Job ("Always Rollin'" since I work in a steel mill and spend way too much time there as an example).
Honestly, I kinda like "this is how I kroll".

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2739 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get busy living
or get busy dying!
Picture of heathtx
posted Hide Post
I read through the threads, here are some ideas

Still Deciding.....
Maybe in 10 more
Can't Decide
No Idea
I got nothing
Running on Empty

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rockwall County (God's Country) TX | Registered: February 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Checked a few threads, seems like you support the hobby and self-defense strongly.

Self-defense is a human right
Shall not be infringed
...shall not be infringed...
Neither victim nor victimizer
Evil triumphs when good men do nothing
Armed, virtuous, affable American

What are your other interests?

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In spirit of the above, "armed but affable" could work also.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2739 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
low profile member

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfe 21:
Honestly, I kinda like "this is how I kroll".

They see me krollin'... hatin'.

God bless America.

Posts: 13495 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
Space Ape

Posts: 8146 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
I'm liking these. Thanks to all for helping a simpleton like me

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire for effect
posted Hide Post
Just krollin'

or

The answer is 32, not 42

"Ride to the sound of the big guns."

Posts: 7210 | Location: South Georgia | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post