SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Your morning dose of enlightenment, courtesy of Dinesh D'Souza
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your morning dose of enlightenment, courtesy of Dinesh D'Souza Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
D'Sousa, very much like Milton Friedman, has the unique ability to take very complex, controversial issues, and explain them in a very simple, straightforward way such that 'anyone' can grasp them. Well, anyone who is open to the truth of a topic that is.

Here's another really short but good example of D'souza's ability to educate.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
He pointed it out again today on Twitter: Fascism is on the Left, not the Right.

https://twitter.com/DineshDSou...Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
There was a very interesting debate on Book TV between Dinesh D'Souza and David Alinsky (Alinsky's son) and Ralph Benko (president of the Alinsky Center). Mr. D'Souza really holds his own. Well worth watching.

Alinsky Debate

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2078 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
He pointed it out again today on Twitter: Fascism is on the Left, not the Right.

https://twitter.com/DineshDSou...Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Generations ago the Left erroneously hung fascism around the neck of anyone to the Right of them. The fact is fascism is a Leftist movement too. We see it in Leftism today contrary to claims to antifascism. On the true political spectrum govt control progresses in degrees left of center. Anarchy is found extreme right. The correct position for liberty, equality, properity and peace is right of center.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Steed:
There was a very interesting debate on Book TV between Dinesh D'Souza and David Alinsky (Alinsky's son) and Ralph Benko (president of the Alinsky Center). Mr. D'Souza really holds his own. Well worth watching.

Alinsky Debate

Yes, really well worth watching. Dinesh's opening statement about Alinsky was superb. Stuff I never knew. Thanks for posting.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Would love to see this in a high school classroom, an introduction to left vs. right

Posts: 2130 | Location: south central Pennsylvania | Registered: November 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
His opening statement on Alinsky should be broadcast far and wide. And how Alinsky re-shaped the Democrat Party. This is really important and largely unknown info.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16192 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
In a perfect world, he would be the one to write the history books for middle school and high school! I've watched all his movies and followed his speakings as much as possible. I'm sure he has a left price on his head for his truth. He has the incredible ability to mix true historical research, common sense and oratory skills into something that is pure enlightenment and education that is a serious threat to the left if left unexpressed. Dood is one of my heroes!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Team Apathy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
He should be at the top of Trumps list for a Presidential Pardon for his politically motivated prosecution.

Mr. President issued that pardon on May 31.

https://mobile.twitter.com/rea.../1002177521599860736

Posts: 6361 | Location: Modesto, CA | Registered: January 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BTT. This is the third time I’m watching this. It doesn’t get old. Very illuminating.

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
I just watched his movie in the theater and he made sure to mention all of those points about the nazis and fascist in his movie.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post