This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/5460092354

February 11, 2019, 10:49 AM
GWbiker
Multi-blade razor options other than Gillette
quote:
Originally posted by wxl:
BIC throwaways do fine for me.

What I used when traveling cross country on the MC. Bags of Bic razors available at every Wallmart.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".
February 11, 2019, 11:10 AM
sigarms229
I use Harry's Razors and Dr. Carvers Shave Butter from Dollar Shave Club.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six
February 11, 2019, 11:19 AM
x0225095
Dollar shave club

0:01
February 11, 2019, 12:52 PM
TMats
Interesting that in the OP there’s actually only one alternative to Gillette’s blades for the Mach 3–the Personnas. The other links are all handles. Like Alan, I also have a supply of Mach 3 blades from a Costco purchase. My future decision is what to buy next, rather than Gillette. If there are blades compatible with the M3 handle, I might go that route—otherwise, it’s about what razor and blades to buy.

February 11, 2019, 07:19 PM
Valpo Fz
I tried the dollar shave club and didn't care for their products. I use Harry's and have been very happy.

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS
February 12, 2019, 08:20 AM
BadDogPSD
I switched to Dorco from Gillette. I use the 4 blade version. I originally bought from Amazon, but buy direct now. If you get on their email list, they offer sales frequently.

Like guns, Love Sigs
February 12, 2019, 09:47 AM
CQB60
+1
quote:
Originally posted by BGULL:
I’m using Walmart’s Equate five blade version. It may not be completely equal to the Gillette, but it’s ok for me.

February 12, 2019, 01:04 PM
Anubismp
Just a side note, you can have a reasonably quick shave using a DE. On a normal work day I generally do one pass and have a smooth professional face atleast until I get home. It doesnt take much more time if any than when I used to mach 3 it.

Now I definitely would say a straight would take you some extra time but not a DE.
February 12, 2019, 06:22 PM
Les007
I've been using Harry's for about a year now, was previously using Gillette Mach 3.
February 12, 2019, 08:54 PM
2PAK
Got off the cartridge razor train and went back to the double edge safety razor method. Shaving is enjoyable now but a little more labor intensive. Shaves are close with a single blade vs. a five blade cartridge but glad I made the switch.
February 12, 2019, 08:57 PM
AZSigs
DSC for several years now have suited me well.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor