SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Estes Park CO home owners must apologize if their homes were in a 1940s subdivision that restricted race (i.e. were racist)...
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Estes Park CO home owners must apologize if their homes were in a 1940s subdivision that restricted race (i.e. were racist)... Login/Join 
Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by James in Denver:
. . . owners must apologize . . .
Where In the article does it say anyone must apologize?

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman

Posts: 12591 | Location: Nomad | Registered: January 10, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
"History will be better".
How in the hell will anything done today change or erase what took place in the 1940s?

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Report This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DMF:
quote:
Originally posted by James in Denver:
. . . owners must apologize . . .
Where In the article does it say anyone must apologize?

Tried looking, and it's nowhere to be found. Hmm...

Q

Posts: 26350 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
The phrase "What a tool" comes top mind. I don't think he'll ever get the sand out of his vjay.

Posts: 4012 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Report This Post
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
"I'm triggered by all the mlk stuff. You know how many people died during those?! We should change them because they are triggering."

I want him to support that statement. They are both symbols of racism.

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Report This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
Well, MY ancestors smote the almighty shite out of the Jebusites, Canaanites and Amalekites, to name but three. Sure, it was while back, but hell, it's documented right there where anybody who can read, can read.

And who give a flying f**ck now?

tac

Posts: 11315 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Report This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
You would think it was Boulder!

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Report This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Sometime ago, someone, somewhere, with skin tone similar to mine was somehow harmed by someone with a skin tone different from mine.

I'm still waiting for an apology and reparations.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If you use misleading subject lines, your thread will get locked.

Keep the sensationalism out of this forum, please.

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post