Notify
Tools

Karma Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

I'm in. Hoping it's free milk and a cow...
Cow is gone. How about some beans?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
... What's everyone standing in line for?

Y'know what? Doesn't matter. I'm in.

Don't want to miss out, after all.

Posts: 32421 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
secure the Blessings of Liberty
Picture of rackrack
posted Hide Post
Is this a Reverse Karma?

Posts: 1453 | Location: NC | Registered: February 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
I was gonna sit this one out, but clearly you people’s know something I don’t, so I am most definitely in!

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
OP hasn't been back since this thread, I wonder if he's gonna think this Karma is rigged if he doesn't win? Cool

We all know that only high profile members win them anyways.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
Is there toilet paper?

Posts: 5018 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
...Cow is gone. How about some beans?

Did you Jack up the price?

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
Thanks, and please add me. Reading all three pages of comments was oddly pleasing. Even though it’s not left-handed, I will still enjoy it.

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2490 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
What do ya say we turn this into a real Karma?

Duke Cannons Big Assed bars of soap

https://dukecannon.com/product...ro-4-ct-variety-pack

I will pick four wieners in a few days. Y'all probably stink anyway

Posts: 5299 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Duke says they are short staffed and order will take longer

Posts: 5299 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Can I have my stapler back?

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bubbatime:
Can I have my stapler back?

Yeah... If you could go ahead and move to the basement... That'd be great.

Posts: 32421 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Yo BM

Picture of Perception
posted Hide Post
It's always a shame when a thread devolves. It appears this is the rare circumstance where the opposite happens!

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford, "it is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."

Posts: 3509 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
I love this place!

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Marine Corps 91-93

Awesome, I could really use that!

If I win I'm going to give it to my son.

Please enter me!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12304 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
In before the lock!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6309 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
I'm in!

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigPacker
posted Hide Post
I cannot resist this one! Thank you for your generosity!

Posts: 2981 | Registered: December 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
What do ya say we turn this into a real Karma?

Duke Cannons Big Assed bars of soap

https://dukecannon.com/product...ro-4-ct-variety-pack

I will pick four wieners in a few days. Y'all probably stink anyway

I’d like a try at this. I love their beard oil never tried their soap. Thanks!

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post