SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anybody watching lost girl on Netflix?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody watching lost girl on Netflix? Login/Join 
posted
I watched the whole first season in one day, It reminded me of Smallville except without the good music. Instead of meteor freaks you had a different Fae bad guy every episode. Warning it is a little on the sexy side since the main character is a succubus. I really love all of the old folklore and mythology tie ins,

Posts: 170 | Registered: March 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
I started watching it on a whim, usually avoid the "supernatural" shows but got hooked. I really like Kenzie, she's a great character (and a real babe!).
I haven't finished Season 5 yet, they killed off a few major characters and I kinda lost interest.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: zoom6zoom,

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scientific Beer Geek
posted Hide Post
I used to watch it on Sci-Fi. Bo and Kenzie are a fun team and very easy on the eyes.

Mike (Sci-fi Geek)

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2079 | Location: Philadelphia Suburbs | Registered: August 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
I put it on my list a while back but just got around to watching some of it last week. It's growing on me. "Easy on the eyes" is an understatement.

Posts: 7262 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post