SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Iron Bowl: Tide fan shoots Tiger fan
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Iron Bowl: Tide fan shoots Tiger fan Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
A friend of mine whose dad was a lawyer and a rabid Alabama fan. One year when the iron bowl was still being played in Birmingham they both got thrown in jail because of fighting about the game. Another time Alabama lost to another friend of mine’s team, said friend drew the team logo on the lawyers office window, the lawyer would not come to work until it was removed. He could give it out but could not take it.

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hear lots of "Roll Tides" at work. The appropriate response is, "I didn't go to school there either!"
I get lots of nasty looks but I'm right.

GW.

Posts: 642 | Location: Auburn, AL | Registered: August 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
In this case.... Roll 'Tard.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wife is from Ala, born in T-Town, her daddy cut the Bear's hair!
I know all about the Bama-Auburn deal and it's as real as it gets, especially vicious when family in-fighting is involved.
Kind of amusing to watch but do I understand it?, not at all. But it's not just the Iron Bowl, it's anytime the Tide are playing. Wife is getting much better but there was a time when she would drop what she was doing to make sure she watched the Tide kick the hell out of the Univ. of the Disadvantaged Kids J.V. Team!

Posts: 817 | Location: FL | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
Heck a couple years ago a Bama fan (female) shot and killed her sister for not cheering enough / taking the Tide Football seriously.

https://www.usatoday.com/story...s-to-auburn/3819905/

At least that time the actual Iron Bowl had just happened. It's a little premature this year.

十人十色

Posts: 2103 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post