SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Iron Bowl: Tide fan shoots Tiger fan
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Iron Bowl: Tide fan shoots Tiger fan Login/Join 
Picture of cne32507
posted
Shooting

"MOBILE, AL (WKRG) — Mobile Police say an argument over college football led an Alabama fan to shoot an Auburn fan outside a motel in Mobile on Monday."

Now that's carrying it a bit far.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
If only it had been Harvey.....

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12417 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
First they kill the trees, then they shoot the fans...

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
NFL fan in training?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
God damn it, I Said Roll Tide mother fucker.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Not the first murder over the Iron Bowl and sadly not likely the last murder over the Iron Bowl

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23255 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
For you Damn Yankees, we are pretty serious about our football and our BBQ!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12417 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
For you Damn Yankees, we are pretty serious about our football and our BBQ!
This ex-Yankee is only too aware of how serious Southerners are about their football. It exceeds all bounds of rationality and is an obsession.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Idiots . It's a freaking football game . Grow the fuck up .

Posts: 4056 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by selogic:

Not from Alabama huh?

If you were, you would know.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:
quote:
Originally posted by selogic:

Not from Alabama huh?

If you were, you would know.

RMD
Oh, I get it! I just think it's silly.

flashguy

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I get it all right . They're idiots .

Posts: 4056 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
I did not read the article yet but I am making a private bet with myself that neither person attended either institution.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rsbolo:
I did not read the article yet but I am making a private bet with myself that neither person attended either institution.

Shut yo' mouf! Smile

I have two children and 4 nieces and nephews who have attended The University of Alabama. Visiting Tuscaloosa on game weekends is incredible.

Roll Tide!!!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wishbone
posted Hide Post
If only it had been a texas fan. Big Grin

Posts: 946 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: November 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Heck a couple years ago a Bama fan (female) shot and killed her sister for not cheering enough / taking the Tide Football seriously.

https://www.usatoday.com/story...s-to-auburn/3819905/

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steyn
posted Hide Post
Killing over a game. That’s the kind of thing that happened routinely in the third-world hellhole I came from, before immigrating to Canada. I did not expect to see it here in North America. Sad.

Posts: 389 | Registered: October 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
Heck a couple years ago a Bama fan (female) shot and killed her sister for not cheering enough / taking the Tide Football seriously.

https://www.usatoday.com/story...s-to-auburn/3819905/
I rest my case.

My CPA gets physically sick when his college team (SMU) loses. I cannot muster any sympathy for him.

flashguy

Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
I sometimes feel like shooting Gamecock fans. However, I wouldn't shoot a fellow Clemson fan for not cheering aggressively enough...a simple beating should be enough.

Posts: 1971 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post