SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma - 5 copies of Guns 101 by Rolan Kraps ***winners in OP***
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma - 5 copies of Guns 101 by Rolan Kraps ***winners in OP*** Login/Join 
Leatherneck
posted
Congratulations to the following 5

rburg
LtJL
architect
Clipper1
birddog1

My email address is in my profile. Shoot me an email with your address and I’ll send them out.

I’ve got 5 copies of Guns 101 by our very own Rolan Kraps that I’d like to karma off to 5 members here. While most of the info in the book is common knowledge for many members here, I’ve found that it’s a great book to loan friends and family who don’t know much about firearms. I keep one copy in my office and another to loan out.

No rules for entry, but if you have a few extra bucks please think about giving some to a true friend of the forum in need. No donation required for entry though, a simple post here will do.

I’ll let the karmanator choose the 5 winners in a week or so. Good luck!

Edited for spelling.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Pale Horse,

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15249 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please toss my name in the hat

Posts: 1053 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
Mee Too, just like the wommen folks

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18385 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’d appreciate a chance also. Thanks.

Posts: 1169 | Location: NE Indiana  | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jandersd
posted Hide Post
I would appreciate the chance as well. Thank you

---
Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

Posts: 1122 | Location: Cartersville, GA | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Yes, please. Thank you.

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice karma, please include me!

Jim

Posts: 1344 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Thanks for thinking about me and my book.

Rolan

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd like a chance at this also, thanks.

--------------------------------------------
You can't have no idea how little I care.

Posts: 344 | Registered: December 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
I would love an opportunity to read Rolan’s book, thank you for the generous Karma.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1925 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Oh, I would love a copy! Not only to have a copy of your book, but to give to my nephew.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8657 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in!

NRA Life Member

Posts: 813 | Location: Tuscaloosa, AL | Registered: May 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Please add me.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of taco68
posted Hide Post
Please count me in!!

Sigs P-220, P-226 9mm, & P-230SL (CCW)

Posts: 2539 | Location: Icebox of the Nation | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
I’m in. Thanks.

Posts: 6288 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aileron
posted Hide Post
Please add me to take a chance; thank you.

Posts: 1472 | Location: Montana - bear country | Registered: March 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Please give me a chance for my wife, who is just getting into guns.

Posts: 6398 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
In. Thanks for the generous offer.

BTW, is the "load" typo in the 2nd sentence of the OP a Freudian slip? Wink

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Posts: 3435 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this generous and thoughtful karma.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would love to have a copy of this. Thank you for an opportunity to do so.

Posts: 516 | Location: Ocala, FL | Registered: October 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post