SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Good news for a change... even involves President Trump
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good news for a change... even involves President Trump Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted
Listen up you liberal fruitcake... you said you'd leave, so leave. This way is as good as any.

quote:
Foxnews.com: Rosie O'Donnell 'seriously' worried if she 'will be able to live through' Trump's presidency

Rosie O'Donnell said her "entire essence and beliefs" were shaken to the core after Trump was elected president in her first interview since the election.

The longtime Trump critic told W Magazine she was in "severe shock" when Trump won and went through "a lot of therapy."

"I was in pure unadulterated [shock], as if I had fallen through the ice on a lake; I was underneath the water, and I couldn’t even see the surface," O'Donnell told the mag. "It was a severe shock to my entire essence and my beliefs in the order in the world, and also the PTSD of having been an abused kid in a family."

She added, "I did a lot of therapy."

The 55-year-old said she was in "pure panic mode" the week following the election but is now just "devastated, disappointed, disheartened, and depressed by the reality of it."

The Hollywood liberal said, "I seriously worry whether I personally will be able to live through" Trump's presidency.

O'Donnell was outspoken about her disdain for Trump during the election, calling him "mentally unstable," among other things.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
such DRAMA (put back of hand to forehead and swoons)

Posts: 5405 | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
The Hollywood liberal said, "I seriously worry whether I personally will be able to live through" Trump's presidency.

Well, WTF are you waiting for?

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
She was offered a hank of rope on another forum I peruse.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5681 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
"Whatever you do, DON"T FUCKING DIE"

Oh, thought this was the movie line thread Razz

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have not yet begun
to procrastinate
posted Hide Post
The fucked up fruitcake says, "I did a lot of therapy."
Apparently it was made an expert from all that and calls Trump "mentally unstable".

Shitstain, cough up a bunch more money, you need a LOT more therapy. See if they'll do ECT directly from the dryer outlet.

--------
After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.

Posts: 3771 | Location: Central AZ | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Yes, these irrational, emotional, weak people are the ones who should have a vote in our government representatives..... Yea, these people will ensure we have a strong country.

Yeaa....

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12683 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Those SJW's sure seem quite fragile and require a lot of 'maintenance' just to make it through a day, every day of their lives.

Posts: 3466 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
"I'm so upset that you just HAVE to listen to me and do what I say!!!"
Rosie, my love, the world's population is not composed of Barbara Walters' clones, and life is not a do-over of fourth grade.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Ha. HA. HAHAHAHA! Big Grin

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Her "entire essence"? What? Taco Bell?

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
There are people living everyday wondering how to feed their kids and knowing they are screwed no matter who is in office and she has the GALL to be this dramatic.

I am sure you will be ok Rosie, just let Calgon take you away and have a little wine in your 8 million dollar penthouse retreat. FFS woman suck it up for 4 years and move on.

I mean I wasn’t thrilled with the Obama administration nor the thought of Hillary but is wasn’t stricken with the vapors either.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KMitch200:
The fucked up fruitcake says, "I did a lot of therapy."

Isn't that something? If HRC had won, I'd be spending every day bitching and complaining, but I'm pretty sure no therapy would be needed.

Posts: 8944 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gasche
posted Hide Post
Maybe she should go to Yale and learn to “reimagine” her world.
It does make me ask, what has changed in her world since Trump got elected? Her feelings aside, anything tangible?

Posts: 748 | Location: Western Washington AC | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
People who don't know how to lose have a tough row to hoe in this world. You have to know how to lose because it's going to happen at intervals.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
People who don't know how to lose, and still get a trophy have a tough row to hoe in this world. You have to know how to lose because it's going to happen.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:....O'Donnell was outspoken about her disdain for Trump during the election, calling him "mentally unstable," among other things.

Maybe Rosie should look in the mirror re mental instability.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
She does "a lot of therapy...and..isn't sure she will LIVE through a presidency" but has the gall to call someone else "mentally unstable"?

Yeah.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
I thought she was moving to Canada? What's taking so long?

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7058 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
I hate that Rosie guy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16119 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post