SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    had to go to the ER today-Update in thread
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

had to go to the ER today-Update in thread Login/Join 
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Did you ask the Dr if you should be still taking the sleeping pill? Just wondering. Best of luck to you.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
UPDATE:

So I got home, cooked a great steak for the family and took two melatonin and slept like a baby...

I woke up at 0400 adn managed to go back to sleep (UNHEARD OF) thank goodness for the melatonin...

I feel great today...just wondering what the brain doctor will say when we get a chance to get in and see him....

I'm thinking he will say it's the stress causing the seizure/vaso constriction...

THANK YOU for all the good thoughts!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MikeinNC,

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11275 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post