SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    had to go to the ER today-Update in thread
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

had to go to the ER today-Update in thread Login/Join 
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted
I had some confusion and aphasia today and Mr.s Mike took me to the ER...

I had a sleep study last night and didn't get any sleep...I think this added to my stress level and caused me to have a TIA or some kinda seizure/vaso constriction....

The ER doc thinks it was a TIA based on all my earlier issues...

Got a buncha tests...
CT clear-no bleeds
CT to my neck cause I had a torn artery a few years ago-negative
Xray for chest bleed-negative
EKG-still got a heartbeat

Ughhh...and I'm tired. I think I'm gonna take a sleeping pill and go to sleep..

Take care of yourselves my "imaginary friends", and hug your children and tell them you love them because you never know when you might be checking out.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MikeinNC,

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11278 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Feel better amigo. Let us know if you need anything Wink

Posts: 13812 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hang in there Mike. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Posts: 1127 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
My best to you. Good luck.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
May your sails, hold, and galley be full, and your berth as well. Wink

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
Take care of yourselves my "imaginary friends", and hug your children and tell them you love them because you never know when you might be checking out.

We’re not “imaginary”, just invisible. Take care.

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
glad to hear you're OK

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wishing you the best.

PC

Posts: 1336 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Stop it.

I like you too much.

(along with several others here...)

Be well.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43879 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Take care brother. Good on your wife getting you to go in. Too many people wait too long till the docs can't help if you had a stroke.

Posts: 11222 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Here's to a full and speedy recovery.

From one of your SIGforum imaginary friends.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Prayers that it's just a minor blip due to the lack of sleep and you have a full recovery after some rest. Take care.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Character, above all else
Picture of Tailhook 84
posted Hide Post
Hang in there, shipmate! Prayers headed your way.

"The Truth, when first uttered, is always considered heresy."

Posts: 2541 | Location: West of Fort Worth | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SeaCliff
posted Hide Post
Shut it all out and get a good nights rest. Feel better.

Posts: 1894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: October 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Feel better shipmate.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, feel better my imaginary friend.

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rest, and catch up on your sleep. We're pulling for you!

Posts: 367 | Location: Northern CA | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Praying for a good outcome.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolffy88
posted Hide Post
Take care of yourself, shipmate.

-wolff

"In the absence of light, darkness prevails." - Professor Bruttenholm

Posts: 2103 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hang in there Amigo... hopefully they get things diagnosed and correct anything which needs correcting.

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post