SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Professor at Drexel Wants White Genocide
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Professor at Drexel Wants White Genocide Login/Join 
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
He's an idiot to be certain. I think he resembles Ed Norton. Oh, and I don't know anything about Ed Norton so I'm not sure if he'd be insulted...

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
This egghead needs to hang out in a neighborhood where he can be the first in line for "white genocide". I'm sure that even a pajama boy like him can find his way to one with residents who would gladly help him out with that.

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You have to wonder about the mentality of someone who calls for the destruction of their own race. Let's be real, though- this asshole doesnt mean "genocide". He just wants to get rid of anyone to the right of Che Guevara.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Why doesn't he lead by example and start with himself and his family. No need for those damaged genes in the gene pool.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
"To clarify: when the whites were massacred during the Haitian Revolution, that was a good thing indeed.

— George Ciccariello"

Yeah, that turned out real well. Haiti is one of the world's top economies nowadays, right?

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnnyD
posted Hide Post
I know he's a Prof and all, but how can someone that young be so arrogant in his beliefs? There is no way he has life and society figured out.
Oh wait - he's a Leftist Communist.
Never mind.

-----------------------------------

USAF/ANG Retired

Posts: 782 | Location: Garland, (Zombieland) TX. | Registered: February 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Bring it, poof, I mean prof.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
Frankly the vast majority of minorities are a lot smarter than he is and simply wants to lead a decent comfortable life. He'll find few except his clueless liberal buddies will follow only to be eliminated in short order.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gasche
posted Hide Post
In his mind all the whites will be killed and he will become the world leader because, you know, he saved everybody from the evil white people.
Behind every one of these blow hards are illusions of grandeur and domination. They're emotionally stunted.

Posts: 748 | Location: Western Washington AC | Registered: August 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ScreamingCockatoo:
I really really dislike leftists.

You are lucky that you live out in the country and don't have any living on either side of you. It they don't get their way, they will vandalize your property.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Nice, hit them in their pocketbook - they notice his bullshit now.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Appliance Brad:
quote:
Originally posted by TSE:
Why wait, start with a suicide.

This right here. He's self admittedly white, let him take one for the Cause.

All these idiots including the Zero Population Growth, Climate Change wankers need to pull a Jonestown since they believe that "man" (a species that has been around at best for a couple hundred thousand years) is killing a planet that has existing for 11 4.5 billion.

Take one for the team guy and girls. Step up and go first in getting rid of these parasites on Gaia your goddess.

Fixed.

tac

Posts: 11320 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerBook
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ScreamingCockatoo:
I really really dislike leftists.

Could not agree more!!

Posts: 1777 | Location: Ashburn, VA USA | Registered: June 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Resigned
quote:
A far-left Drexel University professor -- known for making inflammatory remarks on social media -- is resigning from his teaching job, blaming a right-wing “internet mob” for alleged “harassment.”
Good! You ASKED FOR IT, you jerk! You're the author of your own destruction. Happy New year, bitch.

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I know of a former CFO who can help with the whole apply for welfare thing.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31436 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy strikes again! Big Grin

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TSE:
Why wait, start with a suicide.

Shit or get off the pot.

Virtual self immolation.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13399 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did you come from behind
that rock, or from under it?

Picture of Audioholic
posted Hide Post
If .gov could work up a sedition charge for this jackass life would be even grander.

"Every time you think you weaken the nation" Moe Howard

Posts: 2048 | Location: Out standing in my field. | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
What if you identify as black?

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
#winning

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post