SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Professor at Drexel Wants White Genocide
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Professor at Drexel Wants White Genocide Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jehzsa:
That thing (the prick in the photo) is what I call a pocket communist.

As long as his pockets are lined and filled, he's a communist.

Good phrase, and clearly accurate in almost every case. Especially in this country.

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why would anyone listen to a racist?

Posts: 1071 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Trying for douchebag of the year?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Patent Pending
Picture of Tonyny
posted Hide Post
Know what that guy looks like to me? He looks like somebody who (1) never had much luck with girls, (2) is growing more and more sexually frustrated and (3) is getting meaner in direct proportion to his thwarted libido.

This is this evil bastards book ->

Amazon

It isn't out yet, we should start a campaign to trash it on amazon.

NRA Life Member

Capital punishment means never having to say, "You again?"

Posts: 4135 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Patent Pending
Picture of Tonyny
posted Hide Post
In another tweet, Ciccariello-Maher, an Associate Professor of Politics and Global Studies at Drexel, denies being “alt-left” and says he is, instead, an outright communist.

The professor’s Twitter feed is filled with hateful, obnoxious messages, anti-Americanism, slams of President Donald Trump, attacks on Jews, as well as pro-Black Lives Matter and pro-communist sloganeering. He also tweeted a picture of a “Make America Great Again” hat set on fire:

NRA Life Member

Posts: 4135 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blueshep
posted Hide Post
He looks like a real Dick! It would be kinda fun to slap that smirk off his face.

----------------------------------------
NRA Lifetime Member

Posts: 1467 | Location: Northeast,Ohio | Registered: November 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I bet he'd pay me to rub my penis on his lips. But I hate women with mustaches.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
Drexel is a solid engineering/sciences school. Their humanities and social sciences departments are... well, pretty much what you'd expect them be in a solid engineering/sciences school.

My bet is that nobody actually attending Drexel gives a hairy shit about what the douchebag thinks. They're too busy working their asses of for grades, good co-op placements, and decent jobs after graduation. On social media, he has a voice. But in his actual "domain," he's the turd in the corner that his colleagues rightly view as a third-stringer, tolerated and necessary only because a) there are actually General Ed requirements to be met and b) THEY certainly aren't going to teach Freshman Survey of Handjobology In A Multicultural Context.

Here's his faculty page. I'm sure he'd welcome constructive commentary on his "scholarly contributions" and "achievements."

http://drexel.edu/coas/faculty...geCiccariello-Maher/

Posts: 2462 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost Allman Brother
Picture of S600MBUSA
posted Hide Post
A communist, huh? Guess he doesn't realize that do-nothing academics are among the first people to get bullets in the back of the head when commies have one of their "proletarian revolutions."

-Winston Churchill, writing of the Pashtun

Posts: 3989 | Location: Holly Springs/Canton, GA | Registered: November 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Patent Pending
Picture of Tonyny
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member

Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
"Dialectics"? Is that a rip off of L. Ron Hubbard? Wink

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Holy crap the fag "taught political theory at the Venezuelan School of Planning in Caracas". How's that "theory" working out for them?

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
White genocide ? Well then, you go first Dr fuck !

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8679 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Is this pajama boy's cousin? Kinda funny actually that this communist wannabe let his mouth eliminate him from a good paying job at Drexel. So long cupcake...

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tonyny:

I'm pretty sure that's George down there on the ground. I'm also betting he's aroused.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8343 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
How all this working out for you, fuckface? Let's take a look:

Drexel Faces Backlash From Donors, Students Over Professor's Offensive Tweets
quote:
The provost wrote that "at least two potential significant donors to the university have withheld previously promised donations," while numerous prospective students said they would not attend due to the inflammatory comments.
You should have kept your fucking smug fat mouth shut, shouldn't you, boy?

Reap the whirlwind, you litte jackoff.

Indeed, Blake asserted that “the nearly unmanageable volume of venomous calls” that the administration received in the wake of the professor’s latest tweets even forced the school to “consider turning off its phones” for several days.

he he he

Enjoy the attention you begged for, shitbag. I am. Razz

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ScreamingCockatoo:
I really really dislike leftists.

Indeed.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
You should have kept your fucking smug fat mouth shut, shouldn't you, boy?

Reap the whirlwind, you litte jackoff.

Indeed, Blake asserted that “the nearly unmanageable volume of venomous calls” that the administration received in the wake of the professor’s latest tweets even forced the school to “consider turning off its phones” for several days.

he he he

Enjoy the attention you begged for, shitbag. I am. Razz
Ya think any of these leftist morons are starting to learn that there are consequences to them running their mouths on social media? In total, I wonder how much Drexel will lose because of its unwillingness to properly deal with this moron.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Ya think any of these leftist morons are starting to learn that there are consequences to them running their mouths on social media?
No, not even close.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post