SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Professor at Drexel Wants White Genocide
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Professor at Drexel Wants White Genocide Login/Join 
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted
https://www.google.com/amp/www...-white-genocide/amp/

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1487 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
Bring it snowflake.

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3108 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I read a similar article, and photo...he's whiter than Snow White!

Posts: 3202 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Here's the article:

Drexel University Professor’s Christmas Wish: ‘All I Want for Christmas is White Genocide’
by WARNER TODD HUSTON
25 Dec 2016

D-bag "professor"

A professor at Philadelphia’s Drexel University has a heartwarming Christmas message: Associate Professor of Politics and Global Studies George Ciccariello-Maher is wishing for a “white genocide.”
Taking to his Twitter account on Christmas eve, Ciccariello-Maher, himself a white man, tweeted, “All I Want for Christmas is White Genocide.” He later deleted the tweet.

The professor who describes himself as a “visiting researcher” at El Instituto de Investigaciones Sociales in Mexico also had praise for the “massacre of whites.”

To clarify: when the whites were massacred during the Haitian Revolution, that was a good thing indeed.

— George Ciccariello (@ciccmaher) December 25, 2016

In another tweet, Ciccariello-Maher, an Associate Professor of Politics and Global Studies at Drexel, denies being “alt-left” and says he is, instead, an outright communist.

Sorry, I'm not "alt-left," just an actual communist.

— George Ciccariello (@ciccmaher) December 11, 2016

Later he “jokingly” claimed his account was hacked.

@RellieRelz LOL I was hacked I swear

— George Ciccariello (@ciccmaher) December 25, 2016

The professor’s Twitter feed is filled with hateful, obnoxious messages, anti-Americanism, slams of President Donald Trump, attacks on Jews, as well as pro-Black Lives Matter and pro-communist sloganeering. He also tweeted a picture of a “Make America Great Again” hat set on fire:

it's lit, fam

Calls have been made to Drexel University to see if school administrators condone the sort of remarks Ciccariello-Maher frequently makes online, but requests for comment had not been returned by press time.

Ciccariello-Maher claims to be an “expert” on Venezuela but no where on his Twitter feed is any acknowledgement of the depths of despair that Venezuela has been reduced to as a result of its failed communist leadership.

Things have gotten so bad in the once prosperous South American nation that parents are giving up their children because they cannot feed them and, even worse, reports of cannibalism have been seen.

As Thomas Lifson notes, this communist professor “teaches” at a university that charges over $34,000 in tuition a year. One would think he would not want anything to do with a school that wasn’t free for the masses.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
Why wait, start with a suicide.

I am curious though what he feels is better about Haiti after their revolution.

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1492 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C0...ormat=jpg&name=large Drexel should and will remove him from his job.

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Let's start with him.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12745 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Well his last name IS Maher, so consider to whom he might be related. My advice to Professor Douche-bag?? Be careful for what you wish...you just might get it, except with different expected results.

Bring it, biotch...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TSE:
Why wait, start with a suicide.

This right here. He's self admittedly white, let him take one for the Cause.

All these idiots including the Zero Population Growth, Climate Change wankers need to pull a Jonestown since they believe that "man" (a species that has been around at best for a couple hundred thousand years) is killing a planet that has existing for 11 billion.

Take one for the team guy and girls. Step up and go first in getting rid of these parasites on Gaia your goddess.

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
I really really dislike leftists.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39716 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Fish or cut bait.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All he need do is walk thru West Philly late at night. Local "Bros" will cap his white ass.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
we should start with him...give him what he wants and make him happy

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dividing by zero
since 1966
Picture of rekstrom
posted Hide Post
The irony is if the communists actually ever took power in this country, this useful idiot would be among the first lined up against a wall and shot. Communists dont have a place for outspoken academics and artists in the new regime. Too dangrlerous.

Posts: 2952 | Location: between locations at the moment | Registered: October 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
I read a similar article, and photo...he's whiter than Snow White!

Apparently a second generation snow flake, given his hyphenated last name.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That thing (the prick in the photo) is what I call a pocket communist.

As long as his pockets are lined and filled, he's a communist.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
FOAD BABY!

Barring that, he should be gifted a bag of dicks - repeatedly.

https://dicksbymail.com/

Posts: 2831 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Wish we could get started on this us v them war so many on the left keep yapping about. On our side is the most heavily armed self funded militia in known history and on their side are a bunch of pajama boys swinging bongs and dildos until they get spooked by the sound of a bolt slamming home.

Posts: 13735 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Another member of the NACC - the North American Commie Club. They are a loud order, but rather toothless. Normally found this time of year warming themselves by the fire in their snuggie, tapping away on some blog, a warm ginger bread flavored mocha-lotta-faggy by their side. Although they may have gone to the highest level in Call Of Duty XXIII, "The Obama Reign", the reality is they can talk the talk, but they cannot walk the walk.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post