SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How does your state interface with ICE
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How does your state interface with ICE Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
LOL

CO welcomes ALL illegals and ALL of their criminal behavior. State / local gov't don't care if some citizens get killed as long as they can virtual signal how caring state/local gov't is.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My only apparent accomplishment in life is being banned from an ancient forum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
quote:
Originally posted by 380Swift:
Very little would please me more than watching Jay Inslee get perp walked into an FBI van, but I'm sure that will never happen.

Add Turd Ferguson and change “perp walked” to “frog marched at bayonet point” and that’s about where I’m at.

Well, let's not get too greedy here.

Posts: 166 | Location: Washington State | Registered: December 13, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
Tucson is interesting as its the home to a large CBP/ICE of about 4800 employees. They share a corner of the Davis Monthan Air Force Base.

I've never been able to understand the mindset of these people - you talk with a few of them and they're absolutely serious about helping illegals, misdirecting the police and ICE, doing what they can to hinder law enforcement - its this attitude that is very prevalent here and its ingrained - I really think these people are defective.

New Tucson mayor Romero loves Illegals and, IMO, she will find a way to block ICE enforcement.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post