SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Winner adobesig 1000th Post KARMA
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Winner adobesig 1000th Post KARMA Login/Join 
Picture of rexles
posted
Sigforum has been a joy to be a part of the last several years.
I have enjoyed the humor, wisdom and inspiration of the posts.
So to celebrate my 1000th post I will be sending out a Sig Forum 1oz silver round we bought as a group buy back in 2015 from Provident Metals in TX to the lucky weiner.
Thanks for letting me be a part of the greatest gun forum!
I will pick a winner next Friday Feb 26.
Winner is adobesig based on car #20 winning last weeks NASCAR race and he being entrant #20

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rexles,

NRA Life member
NRA Certified Instructor
"Our duty is to serve the mission, and if we're not doing that, then we have no right to call what we do service" Marcus Luttrell

Posts: 1113 | Location: Holland, OH | Registered: May 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Karma, and congratulations on the milestone! Please add me to the list.

Posts: 32489 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Just noticed your registration date - that's a significant day for me.
Congrats on the 1K - please add me to the Karma.

Thanks!

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3141 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the 1000.
Thanks for the generosity, I'm in.

Posts: 958 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the milestone.

Please count me in. I have never owned any physical silver or gold. Maybe this will kick start an obsession.

Thank you

Posts: 5414 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
Please add me in

Posts: 4098 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the milestone. Count me in!

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8846 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
The please include me. Thanks.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4221 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Works to Farm
Picture of Kyjondeere
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on your milestone, please include me and thanks!

Posts: 600 | Location: Western KY | Registered: November 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your milestone. Please add my name. Thanks! Cool

Posts: 2659 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your 1000th post. Wishing you many more.

Please toss my name in the hat.

Posts: 1060 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellent Karma, I would value it highly. Please include me for a chance. Many Thanks!!

Posts: 214 | Location: Western PA | Registered: March 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for
showing his ass
posted Hide Post
Congrats ! Guess the 1,000 post milestone should now be designated as silver in your honor. Smile

Please include me.

Posts: 3190 | Location: PNW | Registered: November 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! Please add me in for a chance at your generous karma.

Posts: 7248 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Congrats and please enter me in your generous karma.

Posts: 3714 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on you 1K post. Count me in!

Posts: 507 | Registered: February 14, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
very cool, count me in

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 2012 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the 1K!
Please add me. Thanks.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2081 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Please include me in the generous karma, I missed out on the group buy in 2015.

Posts: 2512 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
Well done and great Karma!

Posts: 1982 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post