SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Winner adobesig 1000th Post KARMA
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Winner adobesig 1000th Post KARMA Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and thanks for the great Karma. Count me in.

Posts: 263 | Location: Weatherford, TX | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quattro15
posted Hide Post
Awesome Karma!!

Thank you I'm in!!

---------------------------
“Reason, or the ratio of all we have already known, is not the same that it shall be when we know more.”
— William Blake

Posts: 2206 | Location: Black Mountain, NC | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MrToad
posted Hide Post
rexles, congratulations on reaching a thousand+ posts. Please include me in your generous karma.

If you like religion, laws or sausage, then you shouldn't watch them being made.

Posts: 3342 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good health to you! And another 1000!
Please add me to your excellent Karma!
Thank you!

Posts: 306 | Location: Nevada | Registered: May 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellent karma offering. Congratulations on the milestone. Please add me to the list of possibles.

Posts: 792 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
Congrats on 1K!
Please include me in your unique karma offer. Thanks!

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
I would love a shot, thanks and congrats on your milestone.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Awesome karma, I would like a crack at it please.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a bigger boat
Picture of CaptainMike
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

MOO means NO! Be the comet!

Posts: 2769 | Location: The Tidewater. VCOA. | Registered: June 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats, and count me in! Thanks

Pragmatism: the relentless pursuit of seeing things as they really are.

Posts: 169 | Registered: September 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pepsiblue
posted Hide Post
Awesome Karma! I’d love to be included!

10mm lays waste to entire cities, cuts through diamonds and will tear Superman a new asshole. - Parabellum

Sex offenders can not be rehabilitated. It's in their wiring. They should not be released back into the general public. On the other hand they should not be warehoused either. I think they should be executed.....Spectre

When someone tries to kill you, it doesn't matter how they are doing it. You're in mortal danger, and it's time to try to kill them back.

Arc.
___

Kill every last one of these goddamned animals. We need a president with balls. We need leadership. We should be carpet bombing these barbarians wherever we find them, and we should be looking for them 24/7. We have to unleash Hell upon them. They understand nothing but death, so death is what we should bring them, wholesale.... Para

I left "practical" behind many years ago. It was covered with my first Glock 19. (Fredward)

Posts: 2490 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: July 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome put me in

Posts: 192 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
Congrats on surviving this long :-)

Thanks for the opportunity and please count me in for a chance.

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adobesig
posted Hide Post
Smile Wow, that's great. Thank you so much, Rexles. As you can see by my post count, I will shortly be offering my 1000 post karma also.

Posts: 1088 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post