SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Winner adobesig 1000th Post KARMA
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Winner adobesig 1000th Post KARMA Login/Join 
Picture of adobesig
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, I'm almost there myself. I'm in please.

Posts: 1088 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Post whore Smile

Please include me

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Very generous. Please include me.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17269 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Congrats on 1K; many more to come.
Please add my name to your thoughtful karma.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me too!

War Eagle!

Posts: 129 | Location: Alabama | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Congrats,

Please count me in!

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6300 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the 1000th post. Guess I can not be picked unless you accept my request for entry into this karma. Tnx and congrats. .................................. drill sgt.

Posts: 1996 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats

Please put me in for your karma

Posts: 655 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Undertaker
Picture of BigCity
posted Hide Post
Congrats and thanks for this nice karma.

John

The key to enforcement is to punish the violator, not an inanimate object. The punishment of inanimate objects for the commission of a crime or carelessness is an affront to stupidity.

Posts: 1728 | Location: People's Republik of Maryland | Registered: November 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the big 1K! Here’s to many K more!!

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the chance, please include me in the Karma.

Congrats on the post count.

Posts: 1126 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
!000...

Congratulations

I'm in, Please and Thank You.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3472 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Cheers and glad you are here.

Don't enter me, though. I have one of the coins already.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53120 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! I have one of the coins so don't enter my name.

Posts: 2221 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Perfection is impossible,
Trying is not…
posted Hide Post
Good for you and thank you...

Ray

"Isn't it weird that in AMERICA, our flag & our culture offend so many people - but our benefits do not"

Posts: 516 | Location: OKC | Registered: October 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! Please add me to your list.

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Thank you and please add my name.

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh yes, please

Posts: 6612 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your generous karma and please count me in.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6311 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IntrepidTraveler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rexles:
...to the lucky weiner....

I'll take a chance. After all, sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me.

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)

Posts: 3295 | Location: Carlsbad NM/ Augusta GA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post