SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    An entire car full of future Darwin Award winners
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

An entire car full of future Darwin Award winners Login/Join 
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 4x5,

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4930 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Two things I would never have considered mixing together a water fall and a road in one, interesting.

I think I would have turned around, I don't care if I had to go in reverse for six miles.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is some serious balls

Posts: 1178 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
They never received their award....

The should have, but got away with it

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Clearly, this is routine for these folks. Eek

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
That makes some of my experiences in South America almost tame in comparison.

Posts: 8621 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
No problem, just steer clear of the big pothole on the left. Eek

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1903 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
To risk your life like that is nepalling to me!

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10587 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Land Cruiser + big balls - brain = spectacular view Cool

I'd give it a go if the alternative is walking down the same.

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
How about the guy hanging off the back left corner?

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
The rest of the road? Looks just as bad as the water.

Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4581 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
They shouldn't be alive.
No, seriously, somebody shoot them before they make a big mess for someone else to clean up.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8343 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified Plane Pusher
Picture of Phantom229
posted Hide Post
Goin with the flow?

Situation awareness is defined as a continuous extraction of environmental information, integration of this information with previous knowledge to form a coherent mental picture in directing further perception and anticipating future events. Simply put, situational awareness mean knowing what is going on around you.

Posts: 7895 | Location: Around Lake Tapps, Wa | Registered: September 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Is it like that year round, or was that taken after a torrential rain or monsoon or something ?

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16514 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
That would be the nopeiest nope that ever noped.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
They shouldn't be alive.
No, seriously, somebody shoot them before they make a big mess for someone else to clean up.

No worries. They don’t generally bother with a lot of clean up down there. Any high angle recoveries are performed to rescue survivors.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16270 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Wow, a whole van full of idiots! On the other hand they needed all of those people for ballast. Ridiculous.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
That may be normal in their world, and although I've done some hairy stuff, that will never be normal in my world.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Yikes! That is not for me.

Tangent - If Houston had mountains, our GD city planners would combine a road and a waterfall. After all, the rocket surgeons already built a limited access freeway that is a hurricane evacuation route lower than grade to cut down on road noise and be a spillway (in other words, a hurricane evacuation route that is designed to flood). Numerous other similar genius ideas like the above made Hurricane Harvey inevitable.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23249 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
SUV full of fucking cats.

Posts: 5199 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post