SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Detective attacked by goose
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Detective attacked by goose Login/Join 
posted

Posts: 17225 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Hey, it could have been a swan!

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Haaaaa! We've got to get Colin Flaherty on this. Big Grin

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15477 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing. This reminds me of my daughters freshman year at her "then new" high school. They were sitting outside eating their lunch when a goose attacked her.

She told us the goose kept chasing her in circles until she finally "whacked it" with her lunch tray.

Must have been hilarious, but wow, what a way to start off at a new school!

Posts: 3718 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Those Canada geese are vicious, especially around this time of year when they are guarding nests.

Where I work, we are overrun with these damned things and all they do is shit, shit, shit; on our cars, on the parking lots and on the grass.

You can't touch them either, right? Mad

Posts: 33773 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post