SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    How long do you think this grandstanding weakling will wear all that gear in class?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How long do you think this grandstanding weakling will wear all that gear in class? Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
I think I bought insurance from that guy.

Posts: 15885 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by the Professor:
“Used to, when they got mad at me, they had to go home to get the gun and had time to cool off. Now they will have it with them,” he added.

If students are leaving your class with the intention of getting a gun and coming back to kill you, maybe you should re-evaluate your teaching methods and personal skills.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
what a tool

-------------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Neel
posted Hide Post
I'd probably let it slip that any competent shooter knows where the armor stops.

Posts: 559 | Location: Idaho Panhandle | Registered: May 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
"There is nothing on this planet worth a human life."

Really? Perhaps our definitions of "human" differ.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15207 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
Nothing? Nothing? Well then you win, let's get the boys and girls in blue back to cross-stitch class. Cancel the life guards and for God's sake don't make the Coast Guardsmen cross the bar if its windy. The Bering Sea is kind of a bitch too, so no more fish sticks for you prof.

I could go on but I won't. Just kidding, yes I will: Blue-water merchant sailors, miners, electricians, bail-recovery agents, search and rescue in the parks; all jobs that have cost men or wowen their lives while willingly performing a dangerous job.

Maybe he wasn't talking about people unwillingly being killed, I suppose that doesn't count for him. How about the ones that go into the storm knowing the odds are against them?

This tool-bag has the reasoning power of a banana slug. Many with training and care do dangerous jobs and work against accidents. Others take on care-taking responsibilities that they know are dangerous. Some take on tasks of which the mere mention would make others weep.

If nothing is worth risking life we as a species are in sorry shape. Wolf cubs know mama will do her best while we think that we are the peak of evolution and without each and every one of us, stars will begin to wink out.

Remember the Alamo!...now pass the Tylenol.

Posts: 6386 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
He might be a fan of yung mazi, and eat at the Waffle House, it's a possibility.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
It's these kinds of dolts that have been "teaching" at the colleges and universities for the last few decades. Scary shit. People who have no idea how to think are in charge of the schools.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He knows that gear won't protect him. If he sees a gun, he will die.

Posts: 1349 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:

Sgt. Schultz would clean this guy's clock...

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3921 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
Why do these morons assume Campus Carry will not only make sure every single person is carrying a firearm, but that every single situation will result in a firearm being used? Bad grade: firearm. Late to class: firearm. Turning in an assignment: firearm.

Why must I be responsible for the irrational fears of the ignorant?

Posts: 2008 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
but that every single situation will result in a firearm being used? Bad grade: firearm. Late to class: firearm. Turning in an assignment: firearm.

Classic projection.

They know they can not be trusted, so they accuse others of not being trustworthy.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15712 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
waiting to laugh at him when he drops from heat stroke.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
He looks real funny. Kind of like Dukakis riding in the tank. Smile

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8931 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
QUOTE]Originally posted by stoic-one:
Isn't that just a plate carrier? Roll Eyes

Yep. No plate. The kevlar beanie, however, set him back a few hundred.[/QUOTE]

Unless it is all airsoft. To which he purchased on eBay.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
QUOTE]Originally posted by stoic-one:
Isn't that just a plate carrier? Roll Eyes

Yep. No plate. The kevlar beanie, however, set him back a few hundred.

Unless it is all airsoft. To which he purchased on eBay.[/QUOTE]

Yep. That's my guess. All airsoft stuff. Dude probably spent less than $75.

Posts: 17110 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
One loud bang and he'll shit his tactical drawers. Big Grin

Posts: 13740 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
One loud bang and he'll shit his tactical drawers. Big Grin
His Strategic Underoos!

Posts: 107487 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
"There is nothing on this planet worth a human life."

Moron...yes.
But this is the underlying basic serious problem with the Liberal mindset. They really do think that nothing is worth dying for. Hence, there is no way to fight real evil.

"Crom is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, 'What is the riddle of steel?' If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me."

Posts: 6641 | Registered: September 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
If there's nothing worth dying for, there's really nothing worth living for.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post