SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Starting a Chicagoland gun forum all are welcome and invited
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Starting a Chicagoland gun forum all are welcome and invited Login/Join 
posted
Told my buddy I would spread the word as best I can:

He's starting a basic and bland Chicago gun forum as he and especially I am not computer savvy at all. I'm trying to help as best I can though and wanted to see if any of you Chicagoland area or elsewhere 2nd amendment supporters were interested in joining a brand new local forum with all of 5 members so far. Lol.

Hopefully we can shoot the shit and get some good info on local ranges, deals, and what not. Who knows maybe we could even get enough people to rent out a range at some point in the future. It may crash and burn but we don't care as we're trying at least. Feedback is welcome and encouraged on the site. We have no idea what were doin but we both love our women, cars, guns, beer and shooting. The beer is after the shooting is done though. Lol

Check it out: www.312guns.com

Posts: 5 | Registered: September 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=999016

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54603 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks bendable.

Looks like there are some local 2nd amendment supporters in the Chicagoland area!

Chicago is ultra liberal and against us in every possible way. Sucks.

Hopefully we can all stick together and share some great info!

posted Hide Post
I'll take a look.

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks bulldog.