SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New Jersey Police Officers Must all undergo Gender Non-conforming Training
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Jersey Police Officers Must all undergo Gender Non-conforming Training Login/Join 
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
You either have a dick or don’t....it’s that simple. The in-betweens, they are mental at some level. And we as a society should have locked them up or put them on meds...

If they have one in their retum then they have 2, no?

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8343 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
It says, for example, that officers should not inquire about a person’s genitals or conduct a search to determine a person’s anatomy.

So far I’ve managed to go my entire career without the need to do either. I hope these idiots think this somehow means thy can’t be searched for fruits of a crime or incident to arrest. They’ll be in for a rude dose of reality.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15559 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Still waiting for this 'mandatory' training to filter down to the troops... it has not arrived yet.

I was treated to a half days worth of refresher training on handling victims of a sexual assault, however. This was actually interesting and relevant, and most of the participants took it seriously, as well they should.

One small block of the course dealt with how to best interact with victims who are members of the LGBTQXYZ community, but it was pretty low key and mostly common sense.

Still waiting for the other shoe to drop on the thread-specific training. I'll post a synopsis when it does, I promise.

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3141 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post