SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New Jersey Police Officers Must all undergo Gender Non-conforming Training
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Jersey Police Officers Must all undergo Gender Non-conforming Training Login/Join 
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
You either have a dick or don’t....it’s that simple. The in-betweens, they are mental at some level. And we as a society should have locked them up or put them on meds...

This sums it up for me, not to mention the absolute lunacy of 95% or so of the population being forced to cater to 5% or so. Not politely asked, forced. Fuck them; from me they’ll get “sir”, “ma’am”, or in the event gender is a complete mystery, “you”.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15559 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
^^^^^

You’re giving the left far too much credit. No way do gender confused people make up 5% of the population. The LGBTQ Equality Directive is a waste of valuable training time and money.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Police, for example, would not be allowed to question or detain someone if he or she used a restroom that the officer knows was consistent with that person’s gender identity or expression.

From the directive: “law enforcement’s OVERRIDING GOAL (caps are mine) must be to treat individuals in a manner that is appropriate to their gender identity or expression, which may be different from the gender they were assigned at birth or the gender that is listed on their official identification”.

So listen up officers - your Attorney General has directed you to understand that your overriding goal is no longer to enforce the law and insure public safety. Your new overriding goal must be to treat individuals in a manner that is appropriate to their gender identity or expression. Officers - get your priorities right!

If you or I were to give law enforcement fraudulent information such as an incorrect name we’d be subject to arrest. By saying that we “identify” as someone else we are apparently free under the directive to give this incorrect information to police and suffer no consequences as long as the person identifies as the other identity.

Posts: 1049 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
They already have training in dealing with the mentally ill, what more do you need?

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HayesGreener:
They already have training in dealing with the mentally ill, what more do you need?
Fewer mentally ill.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGguy229
posted Hide Post
Take them all to asylums.

Posts: 1721 | Location: South.....Carolina | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dtech:
Next, they will be adding audio devices across New Jersey to automatically fine people for the use of "inappropriate" language and labels...all of this sounds strangely familiar...

Please DON'T give them any ideas!

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My only apparent accomplishment in life is being banned from an ancient forum
posted Hide Post
The problem with this kind of shit is that it's going to drive normal and sane people away from wanting to be a cop and eventually the only people who will be cops are the activist types who buy into this nonsense. That's a scary thought.

Posts: 166 | Location: Washington State | Registered: December 13, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
The goal of all of this is to continue pushing local cops to the eventual federalizations and unionization of state and local police. (Think TSA). Cops by and large are conservative despite working in liberal places. I believe body cameras in the war on the police were a failed attempt at the first step.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
New Jersey Governor Bill Murphy should be required to blow some tranny on national television and tell us how it's exactly the same as oral on a woman.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To paraphrase Elvis Costello, I used to be disgusted, but now I'm just amused. As long as it's consensual and kids and critters are safe, I've lost the ability to care about who does what to whom and with what kit they do it.

FWIW, after a career as a sex crimes and crimes against kids detective I've handled exactly one case involving a transgender person as a suspect, but several that involved them as victims.

Posts: 632 | Registered: June 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
I believe body cameras in the war on the police were a failed attempt at the first step.

^^^^^^^
Whatever the reason, in my experience, they are extraordinarily helpful in resolving cases.

Posts: 12459 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BB61:
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
I believe body cameras in the war on the police were a failed attempt at the first step.

^^^^^^^
Whatever the reason, in my experience, they are extraordinarily helpful in resolving cases.

Man, they are awesome. 99.99999999999 percent of officer complaints go down the tubes once you watch the video. That’s just not the outcome that the left has demanded.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is just more of an example of why a slimepit like jersey should be pushed off into the ocean. A bunch of pathetic worthless braindead fools that actually believe they matter in and damn way. As I see this bullshit next that shithole state will have to have mixed sexual orientation jails and prisons so the fucked up confused brain damaged fools that don't know what the hell they are can have their own mixed up lockups. I guess that covers the fact that next the state will have to provide contraceptives in jails and prisons so the fags don't end up pregnant and the state support the damn creatures those sick fucks create. Maybe Sigforum won't be upset by my pissed off rant. I am sick and damn tired of this kind of bullshit. If it upsets anyone's weak constitution, then as my DI at PI used to say, grow a set you pussy.

Those who forget history are destined to repeat it.

Posts: 385 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
There is no push back from any of the powerful police unions. Not one of these guys will quit over this nonsense. They make $100k plus per year and get to carry a firearm, great pensions and lifetime healthcare.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8343 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
There is no push back from any of the powerful police unions. Not one of these guys will quit over this nonsense. They make $100k plus per year and get to carry a firearm, great pensions and lifetime healthcare.

There are plenty of NJ municipal departments where the bulk of the officers are well under 100K, but I'm not going cry poor for them. We can all agree (I hope) that they have tough jobs. I think that most are fairly compensated, not overcompensated. As a NJ taxpayer, I don't have a beef with the salaries of the majority of police officers. I do have a very big issue with any police organization the endorses our disgusting piece of shit governor Phil Murphy. If any of them do, shame on them. Any members of any police organization that endorses Murphy should quit the organization. I am familiar with some NJ Republican pols, and talk is to say they wont balance the budget on the backs of the NJ police pensions. I would support that.

-----------------------------------------------
To paraphrase Elvis Costello, I used to be disgusted, but now I'm just amused. As long as it's consensual and kids and critters are safe, I've lost the ability to care about who does what to whom and with what kit they do it.

I agree. I don't give a shit what unnatural acts two consenting adults do to each other. I could care less. Not my business. I do have a very big problem with this directive that says that if a cop calls a guy who has a wig on a "he" when he wants to be referred to as a "she", the cop is in violation of the directive. I see no reason to waste my tax dollars training police officers on the difference between a cross dresser and a homosexual, along with all the other rainbow categories. The directive is lengthy, with a long list of requirements and edicts that could trip up an honest cop doing his job to the best of his ability. With this directive, there is more ammunition for lawyers and "activists" looking to sue cops.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Fed161,

Posts: 1049 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
LOL what a shit show.....I can see the reports now:

It walked over to me and asked if It was OK to park it’s car next to the fire hydrant. I told it that as long as it was at least 15ft away it would not be an issue. It smiled and walk back to it’s vehicle.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4829 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
Tony Soprano would be rolling in his grave...

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5295 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The insanity virus is spreading to the north. Of the 40 comments (bottom of the link) NOT ONE supports this wacky plan.

https://www.syracuse.com/crime...nsgender-people.html

Syracuse Police Department releases new policy for interacting with transgender people

Updated 5:04 PM;Today 1:39 PM

By Chris Baker | cbaker@syracuse.com

SYRACUSE, N.Y. -- The Syracuse Police Department today announced a new policy on how officers should interact with transgender people.

The policy requires officers to use a person’s preferred pronoun during interactions, regardless of what’s written on a government-issued identification. Officers are directed to be respectful of a person’s gender preference and refrain from using derogatory or demeaning language.

Other pieces of the policy dictate how to use proper pronouns in writing reports and how to conduct searches, interrogate and transport transgender people. It also forbids officers from stopping, questioning or searching someone based on their gender identity.

It says, for example, that officers should not inquire about a person’s genitals or conduct a search to determine a person’s anatomy.

“The goal is to be the most inclusive and respectful to all individuals,” the policy says.

The policy was written with input from a group of community members from organizations including Vera House, BlackCuse Pride, Onondaga County’s Commission on Human Rights, the Volunteer Lawyer’s Project of Onondaga County and the Transgender Alliance of Central New York.

The policy will become part of the curriculum at the Syracuse Regional Police Academy, which has a new class starting in January. The rest of the department will be trained on the policy as well.

In an interview earlier this year, police Chief Kenton Buckner said his administration was working on developing a policy for interacting with people from the LGBTQ community. It’s something he did while chief in Little Rock before coming to Syracuse last year. He said that was the first LGBTQ policy in the state of Arkansas.

“We feel that our officers need that because that’s certainly a demographic that feels isolated from police in some regards,” he said in May. “In some instances they feel offended by some of the things that we do. And if we can help our officers in those moments to be able to make more intelligent decisions while dealing with someone from that demographic, we certainly want to give them all the tools to do so.”

Buckner began a review of all the department’s policies after being hired as chief. Earlier this year, the department released revised use of force policies to more clearly outline when officers should and should not use force.

Read the full policy:

https://www.syracusepolice.org...dividuals-Policy.pdf

Chris Baker is a public affairs reporter for syracuse.com and The Post-Standard. Contact him via email at cbaker@syracuse.com or follow him on Twitter.

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
If Chief Buckner has given his officers pistols and nightsticks, plus body armor, he's equipped them with all they really need. He needs to acid-wash his brain.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post