SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Flying to Denmark, airline recomendations?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Flying to Denmark, airline recomendations? Login/Join 
Picture of dlc444
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by qxsoup:
quote:
Originally posted by dlc444:
I had a great experience on Norweigen Air. They fly the Dreamliner out of Orlando for the long leg of the trip, then 737s for the shorter legs.

A quick check shows $250 each way for economy class. You may have to pay an additional $10 for meals, but they are good for airplane food.

Friends do not let friends fly on Norwegian Air. They are ruining the entire airline industry.

Please expand on this. I had a great experience. Great price, great flight attendants, great plane. I have heard no bad reviews.

-.---.----.. -.---.----.. -.---.----..
It seems to me that any law that is not enforced and can't be enforced weakens all other laws.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Tampa | Registered: August 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JJexp
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dlc444:

Please expand on this. I had a great experience. Great price, great flight attendants, great plane. I have heard no bad reviews.

Where to start... It’s a low cost carrier called Norwegian, who registers its planes in Ireland in order to avoid Norway’s labor laws, and contracts out to Taiwan for its pilot group. It’s not a matter of if, it’s a matter of when.

Posts: 451 | Location: Hatboro, PA | Registered: May 25, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by qxsoup:
SAS nonstop from Miami or DC are your best bets

Or Norwegian Air.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
If you fly with one of the large legacy carriers or, national carriers you'll be fine...
United
Delta
American
KLM
British Air
Air France
Lufthansa
SAS

European budget airlines fall into two categories...nice & cheap or, crappy & cheap. Both will charge you for seat assignments, luggage and food beyond in-flight snacks; think of them as Euro version of Southwest or, JetBlue. They're usually operating out of secondary hubs, since deregulation, these type of airlines have flourished and fallen on a yearly basis, many are subsidiaries of larger national carriers. Easy Jet and RyanAir are the two most popular...I'd fly Easy Jet over RyanAir every time. RyanAir will nickel-dime you at every turn, they're actually thinking of creating stand-up seating for short-haul, regional flights so they can pack in more passengers.

Other low-cost airlines:
AerLingus
Condor
FlyBe
WOW
Icandair
Norwegian Air
Vueling
Monarch

Please note fix.

tac

Posts: 11315 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post