SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Thief shoots self in weiner while robbing hot dog stand
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thief shoots self in weiner while robbing hot dog stand Login/Join 
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
poor emt/paramedics Frown

"Here, just hold the towel until we get to the hospital. You are are going to live." Roll Eyes

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19181 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a feeling that in prison, he's going to be the receiver and not the punter......cause all he's got to offer are weiner buns.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Pouncy’s blood-stained boxers matched the underwear he had on in the surveillance video, which clearly showed the pattern on the fabric when the teen bent over to collect the money that had fallen to the floor, Antonietti said.

Saggy britches enables ID by underwear pattern!

Posts: 7453 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
quote:
Shifting the gun in his waistband as he ran out, he apparently pulled the trigger, firing a bullet that struck him in the penis, Antonietti said.

Funny how the writer doesn't say the gun went off by itself.

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
You’ll shoot your eye out pecker off. Smile

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I was a kid, my friends dad was a Detective. There was a bank robbery and the suspect did much the same thing.

He had pulled out his .357 Magnum revolver, cocked the hammer and demand money.

As he was backing out of the bank, he shoved it into his waistband with his finger on the trigger and "BAM!" blew his whole member off. It was just laying there in the parking lot when the police arrived.

LoL.....

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
He'll have plenty of time in prison to buff it out...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Hilarious!!

Big Grin

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
quote:
Police recovered the wallets Pouncy had allegedly stolen from the two men, as well as the .38 caliber pistol.

I find this slightly irritating. I get it, we're innocent until proven guilty (unless you are accused of using a racial slur or telling a dirty joke at work), but they've got video of the crime, his dick is shot off, and the wallets were recovered on the perp. Yet we still feel the need to throw in "allegedly" in the news report? I don't think it's omission is going to sway the jury pool.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8217 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Terrion Pouncy

Are we allowed to guess at Mr Pouncy's ethnicity, or, with a name like that, is it a given?

tac

Posts: 11320 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Just a flesh wound.

Posts: 26902 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tacfoley:
quote:
Terrion Pouncy

Are we allowed to guess at Mr Pouncy's ethnicity, or, with a name like that, is it a given?

tac

He's the Lannister's family black sheep.

Even Tyrion wonders what Cercei was thinking.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31436 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
Dude shot his dick off! Big Grin

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
The refrain from that old GoldenEarring hit keeps looping through my head. Frown

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dlc444
posted Hide Post
Self eunuchifaction.

-.---.----.. -.---.----.. -.---.----..
It seems to me that any law that is not enforced and can't be enforced weakens all other laws.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Tampa | Registered: August 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loved those Texas
one room schools
posted Hide Post
Bet he won't do that again.

"Louis was furious with the sharks. He thought they had an understanding: The men would stay out of the sharks' turf - the water - and the sharks would stay off theirs - the raft...If the sharks were going to try to eat him, he was going to try to eat them." From Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand

Posts: 1862 | Location: Cincinnati, Ohio | Registered: May 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
I gotta get new glasses because I miss read the thread title and thought some one shot this guy:

Posts: 10938 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok, if it makes you feel better, he allegedly shot his dick off.

Posts: 17144 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post