SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What guns do you plan to buy this year?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What guns do you plan to buy this year? Login/Join 
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Have a shitload of parts now and need to finish a 6.8 build.
Build another AR.
Kris 10MM.
Tavor X95.
Sig P320.

Don't know how far down the list I will make it but gonna try. Cool

Posts: 22857 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
I gave a half serious look at a Browning Hi-Power .40 in brushed nickel yesterday. Two strikes, .40 and brushed nickel.
I just could not warm up to it though.It was priced right at $750 but I prefer the blued finish and 9mm.

If it was blued and in .40 or if it was in 9mm in the nickel it would have come home with me. But it just didn't feel right to me.

I did give it more thought last night to the point of online shopping for a conversion barrel but a replacement barrel that requires fitting is in the ballpark of 250, magazines 25-35 each and a replacement firing pin spring, well I'm right around a thousand dollars, in the ballpark for a blued 9mm.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Invest Early, Invest Often
Picture of TomV
posted Hide Post
SIG P365 and a Carry Permit to go with it.

And an short 300 BlackOut Upper for my Pistol build.

Posts: 1341 | Location: Escaped California...Now In Sunny, Southern Utah | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Was that you
or the dog?
Picture of SHOOTIN BLANKS
posted Hide Post
Either a P365 or a Springfield Hellcat.

Posts: 1628 | Location: PA | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
I'll be picking up a couple of Glock 44's in 22LR. Other than that i'm going to try to make this a revolver only year.

Last year I bought too many CZ rimfires so I think I'm done with that for a while.

I want to spend more time shooting mostly this year. I really want to get proficient with a revolver. That is where i think i'm lacking right now.

As far as accidental buys, i'm sure i'll come across a few deals too good to pass up but i'm really going to try to not spend as much this year.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
That DWX looks mighty tempting......

I’ve been eyeballin the Ruger PC takedown and the Kimber Micro 9 at my local mercantile store. The PC9 has been sitting on their shelf for months just telling me to buy it....

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5745 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want to handle the new Shield 9 EZ. Surgery on both hands and arthritis in my hands has peaked my interest.

Posts: 57 | Location: Southwest Florida  | Registered: September 16, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Last year I bought a G48 and a CZ P10S. I really don't think I'll end up getting any new firearm this year.
Ammunition and targets. Try to shoot more with what I have now.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AITG:
I'm looking for something from the Czech Republic. I can't decide if I want a CZ75BD or a P10F. Or a P10C.

I'm leaning toward the 75 - I seem to have stocked up on compacts.

How about a VZ-58?

quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
Likely a P365 but on the used market.

If I make Major this year I will reward myself with either 1 higher end 1911 like an Ed Brown, Wilson Combat, Les Baer or 2 production 1911s like Dan Wesson or Springfield. And maybe a lever gun in .357/.38.

The Love Doctor Arc says just buy new. You don't know where those things have been.
Ed Brown would be my vote.

quote:
Originally posted by bionic218:
Probably make this my year for a KSG.

I'm a Keltec fan, but those things win the award for "most likely to blow your support hand off."

quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
The two most likely non-chance buys are a CMP Garand, and a suppressor.

A suppressed Garand?

It's a bold move, Cotton, let's see how it turns out for him.

quote:
Originally posted by SHOOTIN BLANKS:
Either a P365 or a Springfield Cashgrab.

FFY

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rwilli
posted Hide Post
I have been looking for one of the SSE's, Preferably a P220, 45....but maybe a 226 or 229 if one comes along. Just not interested in the SSA/alloys

"And that the said Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the Press, or the rights of Conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms; …"
Samuel Adams

Posts: 125 | Location: Southern Missouri | Registered: November 25, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not all who wander
are lost.
Picture of JohnV
posted Hide Post
My want list is bigger than my bank account. But I’d liked to do a SBR, get a Marlin Dark Series 45-70, a G44 and G45.

Posted from my iPhone.

Posts: 4311 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: February 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Building an SBR and buying a suppressor for it.

Posts: 828 | Location: STL | Registered: January 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
S&W 610 (6.5" barrel) and/or a P220 in 10mm. I may have to sell something to help this along.

Happy New Year to all!

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8513 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Got my heart set on a non railed P226 in .357 Sig. Want a few W. German P226s and 220s. A H&K or two. The long guns are a secret.. Cool

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGfourme
posted Hide Post
I like that--"guns you accidently buy".
I don't understand Massachusetts's gun laws at all. I just know they are right up there with Connecticut gun laws.
I appreciate your taste in HK. (89 or USC)
The left handed comment would point to a Stag upper.
Happy New Year

Posts: 2295 | Location: Southeast CT | Registered: January 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
Llama 1911 .22 LR. I was the very first hand gun I had as a kid and should have kept it. For new guns I would like to get a Smith & Wesson M&P Shield EZ 9mm. I have the .380 and I really enjoy this gun for some reason. Fun to shoot and carry.

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
I want a Ruger New Vaquero in 45lc. A Colt SAA would be great but I am on a Ruger budget...

A Colt Python is on the list too...

Sig MPX is on the want list but I am thinking that may be a 2021 purchase.

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
There’s a 1911 I’m looking at, and a P365, those are the one’s I need, or I may perish, I could use a 7.62, maybe a 220. You’s guys are family, you know how it goes.

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not a damn thing! I want to thin the herd by a few.....

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I have enough, almost. Want a PCC, then I think I'm done, maybe a second AR, just in case wifey needs one during zombie apocalypse.

I actually plan on doing something crazy, I'm going to sell one.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post