SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What guns do you plan to buy this year?
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What guns do you plan to buy this year? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Colt Python (new version).

Of course the question is "plan to buy". Wink

Lock N Load

Michael
USMC (Ret)

Posts: 1450 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
A Kimber Raptor has caught my eye but I really can't justify it. But I think it is such a great looking gun I would open carry it. Definitely a BBQ gun.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beretta 92X.

I jumped the gun so to speak and got it around Thanksgiving instead of waiting. So it’s essentially my 2020 gun.

Posts: 3953 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Just plunked down my cash to order a brand-new Seecamp LWS32. Yes, it may be an odd choice for some, but as a small-boned man who frequently has little room on his person to conceal carry, the .32 ACP Seecamp seems to be the right ticket.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
Crazy post.
Python, p210 and Jennifer anniston.

Posts: 493 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m1009
posted Hide Post
Not sure.....have a few possibles if the price is right. Another M1 carbine, maybe. Or, an M17 possibly. Or both. Big Grin

Posts: 1126 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
My collection was seriously thinned last year. Most of my big bores are gone which is ok since I am pushing into medium bore territory.

Hope to acquire 3 or 4 of these:

Beretta 92a1 or a 92 Brigadier

Ruger m77/357

Ruger m77 .308 or 6.5cm

Ruger Vaquero .357 blued

Feg PA-63 in .380

Feg PA-63 in 7.65

Ruger GP-100 4or 6 inch blued .357

Posts: 3142 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Already blew my wad on a used Beretta Giubileo 410/28gauge.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10907 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Wasn't on my list but I had to have it

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...670042564#4670042564

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Probably just an STI Staccato P. Almost have the money saved, but it will more or less tap my gun budget for the year.

If I do have more money on hand, I'm going to pick up one of those Savage Mk II rimfires as a suppressor host.

Otherwise, it's all going into reloading.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by C-Dubs:
Only one I am interested in acquiring in the coming year is an old Ruger Speed Six to complete my double action "six" search.

Well, I guess I'll have to come up with a new goal now, because a nice shiny Speed Six will be in my mitts next week. Cool

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
I just found out that the M1 carbine which is illegal in NJ now can be sold. It seems only by Auto Ordanance. So I will further investigate this and i will get this first.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3861 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
A CZ 82, which I've already purchased.
Next step is having CCR refinish it in House Black CeraHide.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well, I guess I'll have to come up with a new goal now, because a nice shiny Speed Six will be in my mitts next week.

Congrats! You're going to love it! I stumbled upon one in the LGS for $320 this past fall. Needless to say, it followed me home. It was well-used, but most of the wear is honest, and it's a good shooter.

Posts: 8534 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
I found a deal on a Kimber Micro 9 with an Ohio
State finish. Got it to open carry when the gang gets together to watch the Buckeyes. Getting a gray holster to finish it out.
https://www.sportsmansoutdoors...ducts2.cfm/ID/211574

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AITG:
I'm looking for something from the Czech Republic. I can't decide if I want a CZ75BD or a P10F. Or a P10C.

I'm leaning toward the 75 - I seem to have stocked up on compacts.

Get the 75BD. You will not be disappointed.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8657 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jcsabolt2:
I would like a Dan Wesson DWX, but my daughter starts college in the fall and I have to come up with nearly $25K so I'm betting I get jack and squat for the next 4 years.

You got that right. BTDT.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8657 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
None, ammo is the theme for 2020.

Posts: 1809 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IntrepidTraveler
posted Hide Post
Seriously jonesing for a Barrett MRAD in .300 PRC. Not sure what optics.

Thus the metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet.
- Dave Barry

"Never go through life saying 'I should have'..." - quote from the 9/11 Boatlift Story (thanks, sdy for posting it)

Posts: 3296 | Location: Carlsbad NM/ Augusta GA | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post