SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    If you saw someone watching their dog empty his bladder on your wheel and tire poll
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you saw someone watching their dog empty his bladder on your wheel and tire poll Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I suppose you could just stroll on up next her without saying a word, whip out your junk, and start peeing with the dog. Then just look at her as she's trying to scramble away and say, "no, it's ok; it's my car."

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Guy had someone who continually let their dog shit in their yard.

The offending party went on vacation for a week. The guy borrowed a couple of cows and put them in the offending parties fenced yard for 5 days. Fed and watered them for 5 days.

Posts: 7010 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Woman: I do watch my dog, it's only dog piss! I'll piss on your tire!

I'll piss on you bitch!!

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:
Guy had someone who continually let their dog shit in their yard.

The offending party went on vacation for a week. The guy borrowed a couple of cows and put them in the offending parties fenced yard for 5 days. Fed and watered them for 5 days.

I think we have a winner.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Well...it could have been worse...at least it wasn't your mailbox (This guy crafts me up) Big Grin...

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/CylH5yRbn6I

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Your poll needs "Piss on her dog for revenge."

I see I wasn't even close to first with this idea.

I love SIGforum.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31377 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
Spray them both down with a garden hose. I find it completely unacceptable that someone would allow their animal to do that to someone else's vehicle. There is simply no respect for other people's property these days.

For those that don't care...urine is very corrosive, and it isn't doing the tires any favors either. Whether damaging or not, it's simply disrespectful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13939 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I cant really offer any advice but I do know this:
As a cop, I quickly learned you can accuse a man, his kids or wife of any crime imaginable but if you accuse his dog of anything, prepare for battle.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I work hard to pay for what I have. I take good care of my vehicles. I was taught to respect other people's property. I'd be extremely upset. Probably would have said something out loud about the lack of respect & how rude some people are. But, those kind of people are not the kind of people that get embarrassed by their behavior. & I would have shooed the dog away from my truck myself, without actually touching it, so she can't say you attacked her dog.& if the dog was aggressive, when I went to the truck, I'd call animal control on it. Also do some research to find out if there are any laws against it & video it.

Posts: 537 | Registered: March 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by sreding:
The stuff you drive through on a daily basis is likely just as bad if not worse than dog piss. *shrug* Does SD not use salt on the roads? Here in MN from Dec - May (need a few good rains to wash it all away) my vehicles are picking up salt (and who knows what else that the DOT puts down) nearly every time they're on the road. A little dog piss here or there isn't going to affect the life of anything significantly in that environment.

You really wouldn't take offense to what this lady did? Here's a hint, the issue isn't what the dog did or the pee on the wheel.

If a random stray dog just happens to wonder over and pee on my tire, I'd simply shoo it away and wash down the tire without much ire (hey, it rhymes!).

However, when a woman makes a conscious decision to allow her animal to do that to a stranger's property, she deserves a good slap in the face...in my opinion.

Ding! Ding! Ding! Perfect answer.

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post