SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    If you saw someone watching their dog empty his bladder on your wheel and tire poll
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you saw someone watching their dog empty his bladder on your wheel and tire poll Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Woman: I do watch my dog, it's only dog piss! I'll piss on your tire!

that is hilarious. I don't know how you guys didn't fall down laughing.

Posts: 5405 | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Pluribus Unum
Picture of JRC
posted Hide Post
I once witnesses from my living room bay window a woman walking her little dog down our street.

Wouldn't you know, her dog starts the "poopy dance" on the neighbor's lawn across the street. Little dog proceeds to hunch up to do its thing, while said neighbor lady looks on and glances briefly up and down the street. Then walks on. Mad

Hmmmm... so what does JRC do??? After the neighbor lady walks on down the street, I went out there and picked up the poop with one of the doggie dootie bags that WE CARRY when we walk our own dog. Then I left the tied up baggie on the edge of the street where I KNEW she would have to notice it on her return route.

Yup, on her return the neighbor lady certainly notices the poop baggie. She, and her little dog, too, stopped right there and looked up and down the street, AND THEN LOOKED UP TO THE SKY, as if the Heavens above had dropped her a gift. Confused

Did she bend over and pick up the bag??? Nope, walked on.

I went back out and picked it up so my neighbor wouldn't have to deal with it. Wasn't even my lawn - but I like my neighbor across the street.

Lady doesn't walk her dog down our street any more Big Grin

Posts: 1407 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: March 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
THE SIGGUY
Picture of SIGGUY (THE 1ST)
posted Hide Post
I would have followed her to her place. gone back that night and shit on her hood. People who cant control their animals have no right to own them. Period. its my property, not yours!

-------------------------------------------------------2/28/2015 ~ Rest in peace Dad. Lt Commander E.G.E. USN Love you.

Posts: 5295 | Location: Great State of NH | Registered: January 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chris Anchor
posted Hide Post
I don't care as my dogs,cats and whatever else pisses on my tires all the time. But then I don't wash my truck except when it rains. Chris

Posts: 1832 | Location: Cecil Co. Maryland | Registered: January 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Well, I don't know right from wrong, so I would pet her dog with one of my little bitty hands and throw shit at her with the other...

Wink

Posts: 26892 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A neighbor from the next block over let his dog stop and drop a turd on my lawn when I was taking the trash out awhile back.

I conversationally asked him "That's such a strange concept in the abstract, isn't it?"

He replied "what's that?"

I said "taking our furry friends for walks so they can defecate on other people's property. I mean, I know you have a baggy there and will do your best to pick it up, but that one's pretty slimy, so some of that is going to stay on my grass, where inevitably my kids will walk thru it while playing in their own yard, and we don't even have a dog. It's just a strange, socially acceptable concept to me."

"Well, it won't happen again, I can tell you that", he replied.

Of course, I just saw them decorating my lawn again the other day. And that's just the times when they know someone's watching, so they bother to pick it up. And yes, I'm aware of legal right of way and city boulevards etc, but I think in a normal sense, we all consider the area in front of/adjacent to our own houses, which the city requires us to maintain, as "ours" in a practical sense.

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
Well, I don't know right from wrong, so I would pet her dog with one of my little bitty hands and throw shit at her with the other...

I see what you did there.

Posts: 4579 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Well there is a difference in a dog walking up and pissing on a tire and someone with a dog on a leash leading them up to someones car/truck to piss on it. Seems to me that's the issue, not the dog piss, the inconsiderate dog owner..

I'd just find out what she drove and plop a dog squat on the hood... in the vents, so she can enjoy it daily... Big Grin

Posts: 23381 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
scream at them both, so the whole neighborhood knows how you feel about inconsiderate neighbors and their pets.

Get the word out , so that there is no question whatso ever about what ass holes should expect, when it comes to other peoples property.

don't just scream , but wave your arms about , maybe pace a little bit.

your property , your freedom of speech

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54598 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ravens1775
posted Hide Post
How much beer have I had at this point?

Posts: 744 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
As far a somebody letting their dog drop a deuce in my yard, I understand sometimes they just have to go, immediately. However, the dog needs to be on a leash so they go by the street, and the handler MUST clean up after the dog.

My dog is a poop factory, and despite my best efforts, there have been a few times when she couldn't hold it till she reached the target zone. I try to get her to the least offensive spot at hand, and I always pick up after her.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
Follow her home and piss on her tire. Have some asparagus first. She shouldn't mind.

And then let your dog shit on her lawn.

Posts: 5127 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I voted 2. I don't like people disrespecting others' property. I won't even lean against someone's car. Heck, I even yelled across the parking lot at the postal annex for a co-worker to get off my car just a couple months ago.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18022 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Well there is a difference in a dog walking up and pissing on a tire and someone with a dog on a leash leading them up to someones car/truck to piss on it. Seems to me that's the issue, not the dog piss, the inconsiderate dog owner...

Yup. You hit the nail right on the head there.

The dog piss on the tire is nothing.

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Ask the owner how long the dog has had bladder control issues and offer the number for a local vet?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Well, didn't vote... not enough info.

First off, Was she hot?

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4128 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
The exact same thing happened to me, so I whipped out my BB gun and aimed at the dog. The owner immediately stopped her dog by dragging on its leash and scurrying away.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
I'd be inclined to piss on the dog or owner, but I'd probably just yell at both.

This.

The only thing that would stop the former is the indecency charge, so I'd go with latter.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20808 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post