SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    TN Folks - TN State Championships of Cowboy Action Shooting Now with pics
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TN Folks - TN State Championships of Cowboy Action Shooting Now with pics Login/Join 
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted
This Friday and Saturday, October 13 and 14, is the TN State Championship match in Wartrace, TN. Link here: http://www.wartraceregulators.com/

Come on out and watch! Doesn't cost nuthin' to watch....

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Rolan_Kraps,

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rock Paper
Scissors
Lizard Spock
Picture of James in Denver
posted Hide Post
Good luck in the match if you are participating!

I'm originally from NW Tenn, but in CO now. I've always wanted to see some serious Cowboy shooting Smile

Again, good luck!

James in Denver

----------------------------
"Voldemorte himself created his worst enemy, just as tyrants everywhere do! Have you any idea how much tyrants fear the people they oppress? All of them realize that, one day, amongst their many victims, there is sure to be one who rises against them and strikes back!"
Book 6 - Ch 23

Posts: 4484 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Hummm... Might just drop by depending on how my current project is coming along, thanks. I'm just 9 miles from there.

Do they usually have many vendors set up?

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4117 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cparktd:
Hummm... Might just drop by depending on how my current project is coming along, thanks. I'm just 9 miles from there.

Do they usually have many vendors set up?

Cparktd
Yes. There several vendors at the match. Hope to see you there!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
Wart Race? is that a new stage?

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LtJL:
Wart Race? is that a new stage?
\
\
You should be here! Lots of fun!

RK

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer

I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Well, it's all over but the cryin'.
Awards are in a couple hours in Bell Buckle.
I shot the best match I could. Most of my stages were under 30 seconds, and I shot clean (no misses or procedurals).
I'll let you know how I did.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer

Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
I shot Stoney Bottom today. No P's. 2 misses (Ishould never hurry, hence my alias), and all my stages were under 50 secs. Oh, well. It's still a ton o fun. Hope you get a Buckle, Rolan.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LtJL:
I shot Stoney Bottom today. No P's. 2 misses (Ishould never hurry, hence my alias), and all my stages were under 50 secs. Oh, well. It's still a ton o fun. Hope you get a Buckle, Rolan.

Most state shoots only give buckles for in-state winners. I won one in Georgia this year (second) but did come home with a nice statue for First Place in the Steampunk category.

Photo Oct 14, 8 41 49 PM by Dave Steier, on Flickr

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer

Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
Good on ya!

I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Pictures and videos of Posse 7 here:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/n3J0Rf6xgarBcT1K3

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer

Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
I see Randy did wear pink Big Grin...Good Lord willing and no rising creeks, I will be shooting the TN State next year. War Trace is a great range. Thanks for posting those pics Smile

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
I see Randy did wear pink Big Grin...Good Lord willing and no rising creeks, I will be shooting the TN State next year. War Trace is a great range. Thanks for posting those pics Smile

Yes, everything except his boots.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer