SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Woman lucky to be alive as upscale Baltimore neighborhood terrorized by marauding bands of teens wielding wooden boards
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Woman lucky to be alive as upscale Baltimore neighborhood terrorized by marauding bands of teens wielding wooden boards Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted
quote:
Foxnews.com: Woman lucky to be alive as upscale Baltimore neighborhood terrorized by marauding bands of teens wielding wooden boards

A Baltimore woman says she's “lucky to be alive” after being beaten with wooden boards and sticks by a pack of teens on Halloween night.

quote:
'I feel lucky to be alive': Woman jumped, savagely beaten by 10 teens in Baltimore https://t.co/z39ZB4IVQH
— WBAL Baltimore News (@wbaltv11) November 4, 2017

The vicious group of around 10 to 15 juveniles committed at least three other attacks that night in the South Baltimore area, a city councilman said, and police also believe the incidents are related.

"They started hitting me with the wood, in the knees, a lot in my face," the woman, who did not reveal her identity, told WBAL.

The woman said she was walking to a restaurant to meet friends when around 10 teenagers emerged from an alley and randomly started pummeling her.

"I feel lucky to be alive. It could have been a lot worse," she said.

Police told the station that eight people were assaulted and robbed in the incidents.

"The time that these incidents took place, the suspects that were involved all fit the same general description and pattern," Baltimore Police Chief Spokesman T.J. Smith said.

The woman said she was surrounded and suffered a broken eye socket and nose and sustained cuts on her knees.

"I had a red down-like vest on, so they grabbed the back of my vest and then held me, and then out in front of them came six young women with wood pieces that were like maybe an inch thick and about three feet long," she told WBAL, adding that her attackers were "cowards."

The attack ended when a stranger came up to scare the teenagers off.

"A couple of blows too hard I realized I couldn't stand up anymore, so I went to the ground on my knees," the victim said. "By the time I was on the ground, I was screaming and begging for them to stop."

Her cell phone was taken in the attack, and City Councilman Eric Costello is pleading for the public to come forward with information about the teenagers.

"I wish more people would take responsibility for knowing where their children are and what they're doing because it's pretty unfortunate to see kids at this age committing these types of crimes," the woman’s boyfriend, Jeff Brown, told WBAL.

Juveniles. Check.
South Baltimore. Check.
Eight people assaulted and robbedCheck.
Suspects ...fit the same general description. Check.
Six young women. Check.
Teenagers. Check.
Children. Check.

No description.
Called juveniles, children, young women.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31437 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Rule of thumb: no mention of race = assailants are not white.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
This is actually one of 3 or 4 episodes from the weekend and days that followed:

NJ Family Visiting Baltimore Haunted By Random Teen Attack At Inner Harbor
http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/...attack-inner-harbor/

Another Victim Randomly Attacked By Group Of Teens At Baltimore’s Inner Harbor
http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/...nner-harbor-attacks/

A few dozen of us should go there.........dress touristy.............when the "teens" appear, transform the area like a flash-mob dance troupe into and IDPA multi-stage extravaganza------bring some shot timers so we can compare par times later over drinks.

The headline I hope to see someday:

"Group of 'teens' attack club members during an Inner Harbor meet-n-greet"
With a by line:
"Baltimore City Coroner irate over lack of cooler space in morgue for recent surge in 'teen' cadavers"

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4577 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
"The time that these incidents took place, the suspects that were involved all fit the same general description and pattern, " Baltimore Police Chief Spokesman T.J. Smith said.

Do tell Roll Eyes

Give me 3 guesses, and the first 2 don't count.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16693 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
"The time that these incidents took place, the suspects that were involved all fit the same general description and pattern, " Baltimore Police Chief Spokesman T.J. Smith said.

Do tell Roll Eyes

They were probably female Chinese Jews who did it. Who else could it be? Confused

Posts: 13109 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Fucking teens, they're the worst. Mad

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8343 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
So if this woman had been beaten like that by a man (boyfriend, husband) the dems would come screaming to her aid, demanding the male-dominated war on women be stopped immediately.

But unruly "teens" ... dead silence.

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2084 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Those pesky teens are at it again.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Yutes just havin' fun.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
One of these days, the sheep in these areas may wake up, and put forth the political pressure to make it stop. Until that day comes, the inmates (literally) will continue to rule the asylum.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I do my best to look touristy and soft wherever I go. Never works. My kids say it's the way I look at people. No one comes near us.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
One of these days, the sheep in these areas may wake up, and put forth the political pressure to make it stop. Until that day comes, the inmates (literally) will continue to rule the asylum.

The politicians don't care. They've created the situation, and it serves their purposes. Why would they change anything?

Posts: 518 | Location: Alaska | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
I do my best to look touristy and soft wherever I go. Never works. My kids say it's the way I look at people. No one comes near us.

Big Grin

We'd get along well.

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11448 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
"Rich & vibrant" Roll Eyes

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3449 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
They were probably female Chinese Jews who did it. Who else could it be? Confused

Irish Methodists

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8351 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chris Anchor
posted Hide Post
I'm in Baltimore 5 days a week and yes it's not a safe place to be. I carry but how does 99.9% of the rest deal with a threat as CCW are not the norm. The gangs of youngsters think it's fun to rough someone up. I think some of it comes from "Worldstar" video site where one tries to out do the other. You have the movie "The Purge"that adds to it but it's still just pain lawlessness in the city. A city where you can run an unlicensed dirt bike down the middle of the street doing wheelies and the LEO have orders not to stop. LEO sitting in squad car with the boys on the corner slinging dope in view. I'm Baltimore is not too much different then other cities. Chris

Posts: 1832 | Location: Cecil Co. Maryland | Registered: January 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by onegeek:
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
One of these days, the sheep in these areas may wake up, and put forth the political pressure to make it stop.

The politicians don't care. They've created the situation, and it serves their purposes. Why would they change anything?

Politicians care when the people care enough to put pressure on them. The fundamental problem is that the left has done such an effective job of brainwashing the masses that people believe literal absurdities and don’t know what pressure they should be applying. To cite just a single ongoing example, even when a significant number of people become angry because overpaid game players show disrespect to the nation and its symbol, how many point out that not only are they disrespectful, the entire premise of their “protest”—that people “of color” are oppressed in this country—is ridiculous? How many around us believe that the answer to violence is roll over and expose their soft bellies (unless, of course, they’re rich and powerful enough to hire protectors to do violence on their behalf when necessary)?

And what’s possibly even worse, most of the few of us who are willing to recognize the truth have been browbeaten by the same forces into keeping our mouths shut and stand in solitude among the crowd applauding as the naked emperor marches by.

For anyone who thinks I am too pessimistic and that there’s still a chance the majority will wake up and say, “Enough!” look at examples of people submitting to much worse around the world: The Soviet Union, China under Mao, Germany under the Nazis, and countless other demonstrations involving cowed masses under tinpot dictators and their regimes. And that doesn’t even include the innumerable people who have willingly surrendered their lives to ludicrous religious beliefs.

All I can do is wish the future the best of luck because it’s going to need a huge dose of it.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
^ ^ ^ ^ God's truth.

Check out some of Colin Flaherty's many vids on YouTube or read one of his books (White Girl Bleed A Lot, Don't Make the Black Kids Angry).

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15482 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
For anyone who thinks I am too pessimistic and that there’s still a chance the majority will wake up and say, “Enough!” look at examples of people submitting to much worse around the world: The Soviet Union, China under Mao, Germany under the Nazis, and countless other demonstrations involving cowed masses under tinpot dictators and their regimes. .

Rhodesia Zimbabwe.

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:

Do tell Roll Eyes

Mormons?

Quakers?

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10420 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post