Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bubble bath Login/Join 
posted
I like a bubble bath, cigar, and a glass of bourbon.

Last night, I was enjoying all three. I realized the tub was too short and said "Self, should have had a bigger tub put in when they rebuilt the house"

Self said "You did order a large tub"

So I went back thru the blueprints and orders for the house. Yep, there it is, big as day. The contractor missed it, we missed it. The insurance did pay for it.

Left a message for the contractor. Waiting to hear back.

Posts: 7017 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Sounds like you need a hot tub.... How much more manlier does this thread sound if you substitute hot tub for bubble bath? Plus chicks like to get naked in a hot tub.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
The 2 out of 3 saved your man card from forfeiture....but a bubble bath?? Two week suspension!

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4573 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TTIWWOP!

Just kidding. Please do NOT post pictures of you in a bubble bath. Big Grin

Posts: 17140 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I've never understood why anybody would want to sit and stew in the broth of all the stuff they're trying to wash off of themselves, but whatever floats your boat. Or rubber duckie.

Posts: 26895 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
Mr Bubble makes getting clean almost as much fun as getting dirty.

Posts: 1983 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To enhance the experience:
Rubber Ducky.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
I've never understood why anybody would want to sit and stew in the broth of all the stuff they're trying to wash off of themselves, but whatever floats your boat. Or rubber duckie.

Baths for relaxing, not getting clean. If your dirty enough to make a broth, take a shower first. Baths are great, especially in the winter, and with a TV mounted in front of the tub.

Posts: 728 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: May 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Where's my Froggy!

Hedley Lamar

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sailor1911:
Where's my Froggy!

Hedley Lamar

Exactly my first thought when reading the thread title!

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6389 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
I'll be Usterman's tub is on a second floor. Due to weight, hot tubs have to have heavy support. Think, tub, water, Usterman, 3-4 lovelies. Minus bathing suits of course.

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
What essences did you have in your bubble bath?

Posts: 5071 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Minus bathing suits of course.

because that will make all the difference in weight calculations.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zoom6zoom:
quote:
Minus bathing suits of course.

because that will make all the difference in weight calculations.

It's the lint. Lint from bathing suits clogs up the filters. It's true! Really!

Posts: 20083 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
As Rodney Dangerfield says,

"whats a bath without Bubbles? Come here and join me, Bubbles."

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Contractor called back "Yep, I missed it. You be home tomorrow?"

I also like manicures, pedicures and massages. Having all three done with the Mrs. really puts her in the "mood".

His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:

When you're physically or mentally tired, stewing in hot sudsy water relaxes you. And for the grime, soaking helps to get rid of it even more. Afterwards, I go to the shower and rinse off.

It's a plus if it's a waterjet tub.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19646 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
There's a meme in this somewhere....

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rey HRH:
quote:

When you're physically or mentally tired, stewing in hot sudsy water relaxes you. And for the grime, soaking helps to get rid of it even more. Afterwards, I go to the shower and rinse off.

It's a plus if it's a waterjet tub.

Yep.

Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Beans...pinto beans, black beans...even garbanzo beans (just don't eat too much or it will "cloud the water" Eek)...just remember to smile real wide Big Grin...the meme that will accompany it will save it for future generations to enjoy!

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10584 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post